LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

2017 offensive draft

To put it simple Baalke drafting abilities go way down with offensive players! Kelly has shown an abilities to draft WRs and Baalke should allow Kelly to pick his own QB just like he did with Harbaugh.

Round 1 pick 2 Deshon Kizer QB I like this guy the more I see him he has a big strong accurate arm.

Round 2 Pick 2 Nick Chubb RB we need another option to help Hyde.

Round 3 pick 2 Curtis Samuel RB/WR steps in the slot

Round 4 pick 2 Demario Stringfellow WR big tall WR.

Round 4 comp Jeremy Sprinkle TE

Round 5 pick 2 Kyle Fuller C replaces Martin

Round 5 pick 13 James Quick WR speed kills

Round 6 pick 2 Cole Croston OT

Round 7 pick 2 Adam Griffith K
I would look at pass rusher and MLB with 2nd and 3rd picks
Originally posted by njniner499:

I would of but I think Kelly is going to have a lot more input in the draft next season and he's actually pretty good at picking WRs! Truthfully I would love to get garrett and McMillan with our top 2 picks.
Originally posted by SFBuckeye:

I would of but I think Kelly is going to have a lot more input in the draft next season and he's actually pretty good at picking WRs! Truthfully I would love to get garrett and McMillan with our top 2 picks.

The way the Niners defense is going... I don't think so
Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by SFBuckeye:

The way the Niners defense is going... I don't think so

That's what the 44 million in cap space is for. I'm saying we should use it all, but just sign some starting caliber inside linebackers. Free agent inside linebackers, two pass rushers in the draft, and a NT, and I think we could have at least a competent defense. We certainly don't need any DBs.
Your in love with Chris Samuel, hes the Jalin Marshall of your mocks last year..
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Your in love with Chris Samuel, hes the Jalin Marshall of your mocks last year..

True but with more speed I believe
Share 49ersWebzone