CAROLINA - RAEKWON McMILLAN; ILB - ALABAMA

JETS - MIKE McGLINCHEY; OT - NOTRE DAME

ARIZONA - JONATHAN ALLEN; DE - ALABAMA
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
yay smith-schuster!!
Originally posted by luv49rs:
yay smith-schuster!!

isnt he sucking it up this year? Good receiver but i dont see him being top 10 worthy.
I'm aware of some of the names. But I agree that, short of a trade up, we (the 49ers) aren't ending up with the top pick.

Should your scenario play out, I hope Smith-Schuster is worth being picked at that slot.
juju over mike williams LOL. . .

David Webb huh? Interdesting.
  • evil
  • Veteran
The Titans taking a RB and the Panthers an ILB is I never quite understand your logic Moon.
You would find me in my bath tub with a toaster if we drafted JuJu
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by evil:
The Titans taking a RB and the Panthers an ILB is I never quite understand your logic Moon.

it's not that you can't understand my logic, it's just hard for you to REACH it ..

McCaffrey will bring excitement to their offense.. he will NEVER BE a 1500 yard rusher year in and year out because of his size, and for years, he will be subbing for last year's Heismann winner as he takes over DeMarco's spot..

as for Carolina, my LOGIC tells me that this LB will be their insurance for the often hurtin THOMAS DAVIS..

Originally posted by 9moon:
it's not that you can't understand my logic, it's just hard for you to REACH it ..

McCaffrey will bring excitement to their offense.. he will NEVER BE a 1500 yard rusher year in and year out because of his size, and for years, he will be subbing for last year's Heismann winner as he takes over DeMarco's spot..

as for Carolina, my LOGIC tells me that this LB will be their insurance for the often hurtin THOMAS DAVIS..

The Panthers have Jeremy Cash as his eventual replacement. They like him a lot and I don't see them going LB early with Luke Kuechly and Shaq Thompson on the team.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
CASH isn't a starter...

but no need to argue about the picks now, it's very early... one of those LBs can get hurt big time and this prediction of mine may just be correct..
Kizer?

And if no Kizer, give me McMillan.
Share 49ersWebzone