LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

Draft order thread

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2016/10/2017_nfl_draft_order_after_wee_2.html

1. Browns 0-7 (.542)

2. 49ers 1-6 (.533)

3. Bears 1-6 (.578)

4. Panthers 1-5 (.513)

5. Jets 2-5 (.553)

6. Jaguars 2-4 (.463)

7. Saints 2-4 (.525)

8. Ravens 3-4 (.438)

9. Colts 3-4 (.458)

10. Titans 3-4 (.500)

11. Dolphins 3-4 (.510)

12. Titans via trade with Rams 3-4 (.511)

13. Bengals 3-4 (.521)

14. Chargers 3-4 (.543)

15. Cardinals 3-3-1 (.500)

16. Buccaneers 3-3 (.427)

17. Bills 4-3 (.439)

18. Lions 4-3 (.468)

19. Redskins 4-3 (.511)

20. Falcons 4-3 (.522)

21. Steelers 4-3 (.553)

22. Texans 4-3 (.574)

23. Giants 4-3 (.578)

24. Browns via trade with Eagles 4-2 (.439)

25. Chiefs 4-2 (.488)

26. Packers 4-2 (.538)

27. Broncos 5-2 (.447)

28. Raiders 5-2 (.457)

29. Seahawks 4-1-1 (.393)

30. Cowboys 5-1 (.415)

31. Eagles via trade with Vikings 5-1 (.513)

32. Patriots 6-1 (.439)
Browns gonna brown. Up 20 at half and choked..
Originally posted by DJamhour:
Browns gonna brown. Up 20 at half and choked..

At some point you have to wonder if it's intentional. It's in their interest to lose games and they've lost a lot of really close games. They should have a better record than us right now.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Damn it I was all hopefull the Browns were going to win today. Do they have any other possible wins left in their schedule?
Originally posted by Tman:
Damn it I was all hopefull the Browns were going to win today. Do they have any other possible wins left in their schedule?

Nope, not really, maybe the Bills, but they could realistically go 0-16.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Tman:

Nope, not really, maybe the Bills, but they could realistically go 0-16.

Man, yea your right probably not.
Typical Cleveland. On the bright side, they have two first round picks.
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
At some point you have to wonder if it's intentional. It's in their interest to lose games and they've lost a lot of really close games. They should have a better record than us right now.

It's got to be, and I mean at the point just take care of the ball. Don't give them great field position mutiple times by turning it over.
The games against the Bears and Jets are going to be huge. There are going to be a few QB needy teams picking at the top of the draft
The NFL should really consider the draft lottery like the NBA. Nobody can convince me that teams don't tank on purpose. Shoot once I know we ain't making the playoffs, I'm in full tank mode

Originally posted by 49ers808:
The NFL should really consider the draft lottery like the NBA. Nobody can convince me that teams don't tank on purpose. Shoot once I know we ain't making the playoffs, I'm in full tank mode

Yeah NO!!!!
Stupid Browns should have beaten the Jets
Originally posted by jordanroberts88:
The games against the Bears and Jets are going to be huge. There are going to be a few QB needy teams picking at the top of the draft

I'm not really worried about that to be honest as I'd be fine with Kizer, Trubisky or Watson in the 1st and as long as we are picking top 10, we are guaranteed to get one of them. The only race I am worried about is the Myles Garrett race as we will need to be top 3 to even have a shot. I can't imagine us finishing outside of the top 3 even with wins over CHI and NYJ.

Professional players want to win...every opportunity. There is no tanking. These guys put their blood, sweat and tears into sports and all of the preparation that comes with it that the thought of them just laying down and letting someone win is absurd
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:

Professional players want to win...every opportunity. There is no tanking. These guys put their blood, sweat and tears into sports and all of the preparation that comes with it that the thought of them just laying down and letting someone win is absurd

Not only that, but they have a vested interest in picking later, not earlier. Earlier picks signify greater talent, as well as a greater investment by the team. Earlier picks have a better chance of pushing veterans off of the roster, and losing teams have less incentive to retain returning players.
Share 49ersWebzone