LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 311 users in the forums

Draft order thread

Originally posted by Alfienator:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
if we are picking in the top 4 , we need to package that pick for additional draft picks, we need all the damn help we can get , so I'm hoping we can package our #1 for extra picks , one player is not going to make an immediate impact on this team

No, we have like 10 picks next draft. Trent Baalke is just a really bad GM. Don't pick ACL and project players. We're also heading into free agency with a lot of cap space. We just need a competent GM.

we need to have success finding undrafted players to come in and help also , I hate to say it, but the damn Seahawks have done a god job spotting talent after the draft is over , it's been awhile since we found any decent players in the late rounds
Originally posted by Alfienator:
if we are picking in the top 4 , we need to package that pick for additional draft picks, we need all the damn help we can get , so I'm hoping we can package our #1 for extra picks , one player is not going to make an immediate impact on this team

No, we have like 10 picks next draft. Trent Baalke is just a really bad GM. Don't pick ACL and project players. We're also heading into free agency with a lot of cap space. We just need a competent GM.

we need to have success finding undrafted players to come in and help also , I hate to say it, but the damn Seahawks have done a god job spotting talent after the draft is over , it's been awhile since we found any decent players in the late rounds

Brown? Lynch? You can't expect to pull too many late round starters but our record is pretty good.
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
Originally posted by FL9er:
Top 4 as of today:

Cleveland
San Diego
Miami
San Francisco

Strength of schedule is killing us.

SD will win
We'll lose to Miami
CLE just lost to the worst team on their schedule

I'll take 2nd...until we beat STL in the meaningless 2nd to last game of the season. smh (could've had Pat Pete or Jalen Ramsey)
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Would laugh so hard if the 49ers and Bears finish 1-15 but Cleveland doesn't win a game.

Browns 1-15
49ers 2-14
Bears 3-13
  • Tman
  • Veteran
So we are firmly in the 2nd pick slot
Would laugh so hard if the 49ers and Bears finish 1-15 but Cleveland doesn't win a game.

Browns 1-15
49ers 2-14
Bears 3-13

The Niners and Bears play each other in December so that scenario isn't possible. That game could be the huge decider in draft position.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
This thread should be in Niner Talk. Reality is the draft order is the only thing we have to look forward to this season.

Browns 1-15
49ers 2-14
Bears 3-13

Where is this magical 2nd win coming from
Originally posted by Allx9er:

Browns 1-15
49ers 2-14
Bears 3-13

Bears. Hoyer broke his arm so we get Cutler or Barkley in that game
I still think we can get the #1 pick at this pace if we keep this up. At least we are now solidly in the #2 pick slot......

Originally posted by Allx9er:

Browns 1-15
49ers 2-14
Bears 3-13

It always happens. I think I can begin to rest easy that we will have a QB. I will also say that if this trend holds, according to the draft value chart, we could trade our 2nd and 3rd round pick for a first in the late teens if there are any takers. If we can get a good QB there, then we have the potential to walk away with Myles Garrett and a franchise QB. That alone would make the 2017 draft.
[ Edited by LifelongNiner on Oct 24, 2016 at 2:16 AM ]
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
It always happens. I think I can begin to rest easy that we will have a QB. I will also say that if this trend holds, according to the draft value chart, we could trade our 2nd and 3rd round pick for a first in the late teens if there are any takers. If we can get a good QB there, then we have the potential to walk away with Myles Garrett and a franchise QB. That alone would make the 2017 draft.

im with you there
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

im with you there

Who's the QB in the late teens? Watson, Kizer, and Trubisky probably all gone in the top 10. I like Falk, but that dude needs to eat EVERYTHING, and I'm worried about concussions w/him. Don't think he'll go that early, anyway, but who knows a this point?
What's the order
http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php
Share 49ersWebzone