LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 344 users in the forums

Draft order thread

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Cleveland, NO, Chicago, Jacksonville all 0-3. The downside to playing in a strong division? SOS. I'd bet the 49ers have the strongest or one of the strongest SOS of teams with the same record. I'll never root for SF to lose but they really need a 3-13 4-12 flame out season to get a QB.
Jax won't go QB
Jax wont be drafting top 10..they will figure it out..too much talent..unless Bradley is a goner..as of now all 3 of those teams could go QB if they are ahead of the niners..maybe not the Saints who I could see going either Fournette (home town boy) or Peppers from Michigan, their Secondary is horrible..if somehow the niners come away with either Watson or Garrett I will 1 excited guy..
[ Edited by jersey49er on Sep 27, 2016 at 3:23 AM ]
I looked at the standing sight now our pick is sitting somewhere between 4-17! If you look at the 1-2 teams I figure at least 10 of those 13 teams are obviously better than us! So we are sitting somewhere between 4-7! No Garret or Watson that low and u know Baalke ain't trading up to 1.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Top 4 as of today:

Cleveland
San Diego
Miami
San Francisco

Strength of schedule is killing us.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
There are teams right behind SF that have a weaker SOS too.

The Bears, Dolphins, and Jets bad teams needing a quarterback scare me in terms of their ability to finish with less wins than the 49ers.
Originally posted by SFBuckeye:
I looked at the standing sight now our pick is sitting somewhere between 4-17! If you look at the 1-2 teams I figure at least 10 of those 13 teams are obviously better than us! So we are sitting somewhere between 4-7! No Garret or Watson that low and u know Baalke ain't trading up to 1.

Baalke won't be the GM next year so someone else (most likely Gamble) will be making those decisions.
A few one win teams won again today, so we moved up a bit in the draft order. The panthers are struggling right now but they should start winning some games.
Originally posted by jordanroberts88:
A few one win teams won again today, so we moved up a bit in the draft order. The panthers are struggling right now but they should start winning some games.

Yeah, looks like a race between the Browns and 49ers for the #1 pick. The Bears blew another lead, but they're more talented than us and should have won today. Unless we start winning fluke games, we have the draft to look forward to.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
Originally posted by jordanroberts88:

Yeah, looks like a race between the Browns and 49ers for the #1 pick. The Bears blew another lead, but they're more talented than us and should have won today. Unless we start winning fluke games, we have the draft to look forward to.

Hoyer is playing surprisingly well for the Bears right now so I fully expect them to squeeze out a few more wins. Fingers crossed the Browns get a few too, we need that top pick.

• FL9er
  • Veteran
The only difference between Cleveland and San Francisco is the players get to live in California. Yikes.
Originally posted by FL9er:
The only difference between Cleveland and San Francisco is the players get to live in California. Yikes.

if harbaugh decided to go anywhere else but SF we may be looked at in the same breath as the browns

anywyas i dont think browns go qb they have issues elsewhere and kessler looks decent they may look to rebuild a talent depleted roster that may leave us room to draft qb
if we are picking in the top 4 , we need to package that pick for additional draft picks, we need all the damn help we can get , so I'm hoping we can package our #1 for extra picks , one player is not going to make an immediate impact on this team
[ Edited by NeeJ49er on Oct 17, 2016 at 8:57 AM ]
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
if we are picking in the top 4 , we need to package that pick for additional draft picks, we need all the damn help we can get , so I'm hoping we can package our #1 for extra picks , one player is not going to make an immediate impact on this team

We currently have 10 picks most in the draft I believe...plus we have something like $60+Million in cap space.

No more 10+ draft picks... move around to get the players we really need. If you believe there's more depth in this draft that's cool but I want impact players. We got a ton of developmental prospects
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

No, we have like 10 picks next draft. Trent Baalke is just a really bad GM. Don't pick ACL and project players. We're also heading into free agency with a lot of cap space. We just need a competent GM.
Share 49ersWebzone