LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

What 5 spots do we address first in next year's draft?

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
QB, OLB, WR, ILB, CB

I would switch out a CB for another WR.
If I was doing the drafting it would be 1. QB 2. WR 3. WR 4. OLB/ILB/RB/TE. Either way we need a couple of wr's to hopefully go with a re-signed Kerley and possibly a re-signed Patton and then if Smith hasn't been traded yet. First and foremost we will need a QB to compete with Gabbert as Kap will be cut to save about 15 mil with only 5 mil in dead money. After the 3rd we can go ILB, OLB, RB, TE in any order as they are all needs and we can upgrade in those areas.
Pass rusher badly
QB
2 WR
Pass Rusher
BPA
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
i think defense wins championship, im going to say a LB to complement bowman who is all all around beast if there is one like that this year and then if not a RB or WR, i don't think gabbert is bad and can grab a qb in late round, example brady.

Why doesn't every team just think of that? Take a Tom Brady in the 6th round....duh. The reality is that the later you go in the draft, the worse your odds get of finding a QB that can contribute in anyway.

Most QB's taken in the 5th round and beyond in the draft never take a single NFL snap. You're buying a lottery ticket and hoping it is a winner. People always bring up Brady but never the 40 other guys who didn't make it.

See Driskel, Jeff.

Need a QB. Nothing else matters that much if there isn't a QB
QB, C, WR for sure

OLB, ILB, and RB are probable
Share 49ersWebzone