LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

What 5 spots do we address first in next year's draft?

WR - We need a legit playmaker on the roster, plain and simple

OLB- Having a top talent rushing the passer will go a long ways towards improving the team for the future , even if Tank and Harold develop into solid pass rushers, I hope we still draft one, you can never have enough talented players on the roster that can put heat on the QB

NT / DE - it would be great if we drafted a dominant defensive lineman that has the versatility to play DE and NT, if Williams comes back healthy, great, but we need another building block for the D-Line if we want to build a big bully defense

ILB- grabbing a blue chip talent to run with Bowman would be awesome , Armstrong is solid, Hodges is so so, Wilhoite is serviceable, so landing another talented inside linebacker would be another positive direction towards building a dominant front 7

RB -landing a talented RB to form a legit 1-2 punch with Hyde would be great, a consistent running game is vital to having success

what do you guys think , what spots would you address ??
QB, OLB, WR, ILB, CB
Where is QB on your list?
RB, WR, Pass rusher, QB.
  1. QB
  2. WRS
  3. OLBS
  4. ILB
  5. DT
I would give our #1 pick for Jimmy Garapollo during the draft.
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
  1. QB
  2. WRS
  3. OLBS
  4. ILB
  5. DT

Don't we have like 10 DT's on our roster now?
And add TE on that list.
1. QB
2. QB
3. QB
4. WR (need at least 2 more)
5. TE
6. C (MM and Kilgore aren't cutting it)
7. OLB if there is an elite one available
i think defense wins championship, im going to say a LB to complement bowman who is all all around beast if there is one like that this year and then if not a RB or WR, i don't think gabbert is bad and can grab a qb in late round, example brady.

This.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
i think defense wins championship, im going to say a LB to complement bowman who is all all around beast if there is one like that this year and then if not a RB or WR, i don't think gabbert is bad and can grab a qb in late round, example brady.

Why doesn't every team just think of that? Take a Tom Brady in the 6th round....duh. The reality is that the later you go in the draft, the worse your odds get of finding a QB that can contribute in anyway.

Most QB's taken in the 5th round and beyond in the draft never take a single NFL snap. You're buying a lottery ticket and hoping it is a winner. People always bring up Brady but never the 40 other guys who didn't make it.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Sep 19, 2016 at 1:39 PM ]
1.QB
2.Z WR(someone like Boldin)
3.TE(there's a strong class ahead)
4.ILB(Armstrong has been good but it can get better)
5.OLB(same for Harold)

To be honest Baalke had to see something with Tank to extend him. Similar to Ian Williams who is a good player when available. QB is the number 1 need and it's not even close. But if we miss out on the QBs like last year then draft one of the promissing pass rushers coming out Garrett, Lawson etc...
Share 49ersWebzone