LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

DeShone Kizer QB, Notre Dame

Originally posted by NinerSickness:
I admitted the 5 I got wrong and the 23 I got right. And the verdict on anyone from the last couple of drafts won't be final for at least 2 more years.

And you keep changing the subject. It went from me "caring" more about bla bla bla (which was wrong and stupid, as usual) to me not admitting when I'm wrong about a prospect (which was wrong and stupid, as usual). What's it going to be next?

Your posts suck about as much as it's possible for them to suck, and you have no point.

Nope my subject has pretty much been based around your ridiculous posts...no one cares who you think you hit on....you created a whole f**king thread based around our FO/HC sucking because they weren't your guys and they didn't pick "your" guy...to me that's caring more about trying to rub your own ego and trying to prove you're right about whatever the f**k it is today.

I'll make s**t easy for you don't respond to any of my posts and I won't respond to any of your f**king stupid and ridiculous posts. Sounds fair to me.

Good bye
I'll tell ya what the one pass he has on the run to Coleman was amazing.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I admitted the 5 I got wrong and the 23 I got right. And the verdict on anyone from the last couple of drafts won't be final for at least 2 more years.

And you keep changing the subject. It went from me "caring" more about bla bla bla (which was wrong and stupid, as usual) to me not admitting when I'm wrong about a prospect (which was wrong and stupid, as usual). What's it going to be next?

Your posts suck about as much as it's possible for them to suck, and you have no point.

Nope my subject has pretty much been based around your ridiculous posts...no one cares who you think you hit on....you created a whole f**king thread based around our FO/HC sucking because they weren't your guys and they didn't pick "your" guy...to me that's caring more about trying to rub your own ego and trying to prove you're right about whatever the f**k it is today.

I'll make s**t easy for you don't respond to any of my posts and I won't respond to any of your f**king stupid and ridiculous posts. Sounds fair to me.

Good bye

Lol, my qb stats are better 99 right .5 incorrect
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Lol, my qb stats are better 99 right .5 incorrect

Well you should be calling up Jed looking for a job
Well college footballs starting soon so we can stop crying and move onto far better college prospects
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Well college footballs starting soon so we can stop crying and move onto far better college prospects

No thanks, none of those dudes will end up better than Kizer within the next 3-5 years.
Originally posted by awp8912:

No thanks, none of those dudes will end up better than Kizer within the next 3-5 years.

Nope my subject has pretty much been based around your ridiculous posts.

[ Edited by NinerSickness on Aug 28, 2017 at 10:09 PM ]

Lol what? I feel the need to have to call out your stupid posts I'm not alone in this.

Like I said good bye 👋🏼

Okay

Lol what? I feel the need to have to call out your stupid posts I'm not alone in this.

Like I said good bye 👋🏼

You say that now, but next time I say anything whatsoever it'll be like:

You say that now, but next time I say anything whatsoever it'll be like:

Please I could give two f**ks about your meanless posts...good bye

God luck trying to stroke that ego my man
Totally forgot that the Browns acquired Kizer with the 2nd rounder they got for eating Osweilers contract.

After all the s**tty qb's the Browns have drafted and acquired the past 20 years, would be ironic if the one FQB they drafted was acquired by acquiring another teams s**tty qb.

Also with the talk of cutting Osweiler and starting Kizer, wonder if that will turn heads at NFL HQ since it's technically illegal to "buy picks" in the NFL (and seems pretty clear that what they were doing that all along if they're going to throw a rookie qb into the fire despite having Osweiler on the roster).
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
Totally forgot that the Browns acquired Kizer with the 2nd rounder they got for eating Osweilers contract.

After all the s**tty qb's the Browns have drafted and acquired the past 20 years, would be ironic if the one FQB they drafted was acquired by acquiring another teams s**tty qb.

Also with the talk of cutting Osweiler and starting Kizer, wonder if that will turn heads at NFL HQ since it's technically illegal to "buy picks" in the NFL (and seems pretty clear that what they were doing that all along if they're going to throw a rookie qb into the fire despite having Osweiler on the roster).

Osweiler justified it...He really sucks!!! Lol
Share 49ersWebzone