There are 194 users in the forums

Patrick Mahomes QB

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Yeah I'm not picking him in the 1st right now but I'm pretty sure his combine workout will boost his stock..he's very athletic and strong..if not Watson in the 1st I want Mahomes in the 2nd..

I'm really liking Mitch to be honest.

Kind of like you haven't watched much of Mahomes I haven't watched much of Mitch, if any..

Cool calm and collected in the pocket and has the athletic ability to extend plays. I do like what I'm seeing of mahomes (outside of today all I've see is just highlights).

Going to be interesting up until the draft how these QBs prospects end up..I love Watson and Mahomes but also read a lot of ppl love Kizer, Mitch, Falk, Kelly, and Rudolph..I'm not familiar with a lot so coming on the forum helps me get an idea of who is who, this class might end up being pretty good..
Going to be interesting up until the draft how these QBs prospects end up..I love Watson and Mahomes but also read a lot of ppl love Kizer, Mitch, Falk, Kelly, and Rudolph..I'm not familiar with a lot so coming on the forum helps me get an idea of who is who, this class might end up being pretty good..

Agreed some people are hating on this draft class (in favor for next yr) but there's some real talent, maybe not a no brainer prospect like Luck but a lot of talent that a good NFL coaches can work with.

Agreed some people are hating on this draft class (in favor for next yr) but there's some real talent, maybe not a no brainer prospect like Luck but a lot of talent that a good NFL coaches can work with.

Screw my favorite QBs, all that matters is the niners choose the right one lol
Texas tech oline is giving him no time..big drive here tho

Lol right just not sure baalke can pick the right one
Bad throw to end the game..had the underneath guy, plus a timeout left..didn't have to go end zone there..

Lol right just not sure baalke can pick the right one

Yup I don't trust Baalke at all anymore..
As somebody mentioned on the early threads, reminds me a little of a young Favre. Gunslinger that moves around well. Another QB worth developing.
Very elusive and throws well on the run and on target.
If I had to pick one qb to be the next "Dak pick" it would be this kid. Both have size, athletic ability, strong arm and both have improved as a passer every yr in college.

He's not close to a finished product, but after watching more of him he's my #3 behind Mitch and Watson. I don't think he's gonna be a top 50 pick just due to all the talent elsewhere. I don't want to wait until the 3rd to draft a qb but I like this kid as long as we have some sort of bridge qb for a yr.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Nov 25, 2016 at 9:02 AM ]

• Jcool
  • Veteran
For a guy who attempted 88 passes & had 734 yards, i didn't see many quality throws....

Originally posted by Jcool:
For a guy who attempted 88 passes & had 734 yards, i didn't see many quality throws....

That's why he's a 3rd round pick...IMO he's a more accurate kizer. Both have strong arms and can extend plays. There is a TON to work with in this kid. I'll tell you what his OL didn't help him at all.

No qb should be throwing it 88 times lol you need a running game to help with the passing game man.

He'd do well in chip's offense just needs a season to develop.
Originally posted by Jcool:

That's why he's a 3rd round pick...IMO he's a more accurate kizer. Both have strong arms and can extend plays. There is a TON to work with in this kid. I'll tell you what his OL didn't help him at all.

No qb should be throwing it 88 times lol you need a running game to help with the passing game man.

He'd do well in chip's offense just needs a season to develop.

I saw a bunch of good throws, some great ines, and a couple WTF decisions. The touch corner over the CB was great, and there was a perfect fade over coverage. The speed he gets on his skinny posts is ridiculous. If you miss on a top guy, or don't belive there are any top guys, he's got more to work with development-wise, than most.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
I saw a bunch of good throws, some great ines, and a couple WTF decisions. The touch corner over the CB was great, and there was a perfect fade over coverage. The speed he gets on his skinny posts is ridiculous. If you miss on a top guy, or don't belive there are any top guys, he's got more to work with development-wise, than most.

Totally agree
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

I saw a bunch of good plays from him & physically he is an NFL QB. But a lot of those passes would not be completions in the NFL, he would not get set and just chuck the ball up for a WR & the way he holds the ball will get him stripped easily in the NFL. So he would not be someone the 49ers could take and start from day 1 but will also go to high for him to be taken as the #2 QB drafted.
Share 49ersWebzone