There are 164 users in the forums

Patrick Mahomes QB

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
opening drive INT thrown in the end zone

He also lead them with a TD scoring drive at the end of the 4th to send it to OT and win it.

Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
where do u think this guy gets drafted?

Physical talent wise, he is a 1st round talent. However he plays "backyard football", a lot of mad scrambles and making plays outside of play calls. Combine that with the air-raid offense and you have to wonder if he has the mental chops to run an NFL offense under center.

His dad was arrested at his last game for public intoxication. Not major, but I remember that Michigan State QB people thought dropped because his dad was a right-winger tweeting crazy stuff. NFL teams get worried if family members have baggage.

edit:
If Kap was a 2nd rounder, it would be shocking to me to see Mahomes go any later than 2nd if not the 1st. He has Kap's arm strength but with better accuracy and touch

I think he will be very good in chips scheme..he's ever under center as is..just has to read defense but like you dmsaid hopefully he can..we know he can make every pass in every way..I like him in the 2nd..Watson 1st then Mahomes..
Finally get to sit down and watch a full game today
Throwing the ball real well....
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Yeah man the more I watch him the more I wouldn't mind Garrett in the 1st and Mahomes in the 2nd..seems like every type of throw he makes with ease..
Originally posted by jersey49er:

Yeah man the more I watch him the more I wouldn't mind Garrett in the 1st and Mahomes in the 2nd..seems like every type of throw he makes with ease..

I can see the Cardinals taking him in the first to eventually take over for Palmer
Originally posted by saniner:

I can see the Cardinals taking him in the first to eventually take over for Palmer

Yeah some1 else said he would be a perfect fit I think Phoenix..but honestly I think he will be good in any offense but his arm and deep accuracy would fit well with Arians..

Yeah some1 else said he would be a perfect fit I think Phoenix..but honestly I think he will be good in any offense but his arm and deep accuracy would fit well with Arians..

No sure if they burn a first on a qb especially if they want to win right now with those extensions they gave Palmer/Fitz

No sure if they burn a first on a qb especially if they want to win right now with those extensions they gave Palmer/Fitz

I agree the fact that they will prob have more of a need then QB considering all of the free agents they have, they can't pay them all..
My favorite QB in the draft. Hope we get him!
I agree the fact that they will prob have more of a need then QB considering all of the free agents they have, they can't pay them all..

Plus while I like the kid I don't think he's a top 20 pick in this draft IMO 2nd/3rd rd as of now.

Originally posted by gold49digger:
My favorite QB in the draft. Hope we get him!

My 2nd behind Watson, I'll take either bc I think both will be very good..especially in Kellys scheme..

Plus while I like the kid I don't think he's a top 20 pick in this draft IMO 2nd/3rd rd as of now.

Yeah I'm not picking him in the 1st right now but I'm pretty sure his combine workout will boost his stock..he's very athletic and strong..if not Watson in the 1st I want Mahomes in the 2nd..
Yeah I'm not picking him in the 1st right now but I'm pretty sure his combine workout will boost his stock..he's very athletic and strong..if not Watson in the 1st I want Mahomes in the 2nd..

I'm really liking Mitch to be honest.

Kind of like you haven't watched much of Mahomes I haven't watched much of Mitch, if any..

Kind of like you haven't watched much of Mahomes I haven't watched much of Mitch, if any..

Cool calm and collected in the pocket and has the athletic ability to extend plays. I do like what I'm seeing of mahomes (outside of today all I've see is just highlights).
Share 49ersWebzone