LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

JT Barrett is as good as Deshawn Watson

Some might disagree but he broke Drew Bree's TD record his freshman year! He faster than Watson and he throws and make decisions as well as Watson. You also have to remember he lost the best offensive coordinator in the country to Houston and his top 2 wrs. For some reason last season we started out with Cardale Jones and struggled until we put Barrett back in there. Watson will get way more hype but Barrett could easily beat him out for the heisman if he has a good season!

Thoughts!
Lol
^
Back with your unbiased draft analysis. I'm gonna guess your mock draft.

1. Ohio State
2. Ohio State
3. Ohio State
4. Ohio State

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
SFBuckeye

nuff said.

The numbers don't lie! He can make all the throws and he's faster than Watson! If he gets 47 TDs again he will be a first round pick.
Originally posted by SFBuckeye:
The numbers don't lie! He can make all the throws and he's faster than Watson! If he gets 47 TDs again he will be a first round pick.

They sure don't.

Originally posted by SFBuckeye:

Don't worry, bro. When Watson fails in the NFL, your guy would fail equally at the next level. They both will be scrubs in the NFL.

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Don't worry, bro. When Watson fails in the NFL, your guy would fail equally at the next level. They both will be scrubs in the NFL.

cmon man, we all get your a die hard buckeye fan but lets be realistic..
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by pdizo916:

You're a funny dude Phoenix.
I remember the first time I huffed spray paint...
Good try SFBuckeye, gotta give you an A for effort there buddy.
Share 49ersWebzone