There are 183 users in the forums

QB Mason Rudolph Oklahoma State 6'4 230 Lbs

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jersey49er:
I have a feeling Rudolph and Washington are going to have a huge game today..

So far 3-9 for 53 yards.
Wasn't a good showcase for Rudolph. Hope he shows a little better in the bowl game.
Staying in school.
[ Edited by 49ersGiants7 on Dec 19, 2016 at 6:47 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersGiants7:
Staying in school.

What a jerk.
Seriously though, if he, Falk, and Mahomes all stay, 2018 could be pretty good.
Oklahoma State junior QB Mason Rudolph is expected to return to school for the 2017 season.

Beat writer Jenni Carlson notes Rudolph will wait to make his final decision after receiving feedback from the NFL, but he is expected to return for one last year of eligibility. Rudolph has started 27 games, and many view him as a mid-round draft pick whenever he decides to enter the NFL. At least three of the four Cowboys who requested grades seem to be returning to school.
I really like him a lot. If Rudolph will going to college again and will be enter for Draft at 2018 summer?..

I told you. I said if 49ers can loss again and draft the top QB 2018 better than 2017..
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
I really like him a lot. If Rudolph will going to college again and will be enter for Draft at 2018 summer?..

I told you. I said if 49ers can loss again and draft the top QB 2018 better than 2017..

He's not better than any of the top three imo and that might be a reason he might stay.

And who you putting at qb next yr? We have no one on the roster not even a practice squad qb as of know...all these college qbs have to be developed so why wait an extra yr and hope you get a "better" qb.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Dec 20, 2016 at 2:18 PM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:

He's not better than any of the top three imo and that's the reason he might stay.

I am probably not interested to Waston or Trubisky or Kizer. I think. We should trade down for two of 1st round that need OL and C. If do you want offense score then Olines is very important first for protect and make RB successful and plus quartback can plenty to vision other WR. Quartback can throw to WR for successful because Olines is power for protect a Quartback. Look at Cowboys Olines is best number one the block and protect than all teams.
I am probably not interested to Waston or Trubisky or Kizer. I think. We should trade down for two of 1st round that need OL and C. If do you want offense score then Olines is very important first for protect and make RB successful and plus quartback can plenty to vision other WR. Quartback can throw to WR for successful because Olines is power for protect a Quartback. Look at Cowboys Olines is best number one the block and protect than all teams.

There are no solid OL prospects in this draft it's a very very weak class...you can also take care of that in FA is rsther have a vet in at center.

Nothing happens without a qb period!

What was their record again last year with that same OL and no QB?
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

At the same time the slim pickings might force us to pick a qb early.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Another year doesn't change anything, the systems they are in will not make them better prospects.
Originally posted by Jcool:

Another year doesn't change anything, the systems they are in will not make them better prospects.

Their systems aren't dramatically different from those the top prospects play in...
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:

Their systems aren't dramatically different from those the top prospects play in...

The flaws air raid helps to hid aren't going to go away if they come back and throw another 35+ TDs next year. Patrick Mahomes staying at Texas Tech isn't going to make him a better pro prospect. All the reason he isn't a top prospect right now will be there next draft. He needs to be in the pros now so he can start working on his weaknesses.
Share 49ersWebzone