LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

Talk 3-4 OLB Edge Rushers to me....

We got Double A, we have Buckner.

We have Aaron Lynch.

Missing piece is Aldon's old spot.

Who is available next year that we should go all in for?

I want to GET TO WILSON.
If you checked the board or online before making this thread you'd see the top guy is Myles Garrett.

You also have guys like Jonathan Allen, Charles Harris, Carl Lawson and Devonte Fields are some others who can bring it.
To be honest unless someone really breaks through this year, which is entirely possible, I see this as our #1 draft pick next year, maybe even with a trade up. As the rest of the D hardens, this needs some attention.
Originally posted by English:
To be honest unless someone really breaks through this year, which is entirely possible, I see this as our #1 draft pick next year, maybe even with a trade up. As the rest of the D hardens, this needs some attention.

Or... You know.... A QB ;)
Originally posted by genus49:
If you checked the board or online before making this thread you'd see the top guy is Myles Garrett.

You also have guys like Jonathan Allen, Charles Harris, Carl Lawson and Devonte Fields are some others who can bring it.

My 2017 draft crush is Myles Garrett. With our solid DL and Lynch, Garrett could send our defense over the time (like Von Miller in Denver). We will need to have the 1st or 2nd pick to draft Garrett. Yes, I know we need a QB, but Garrett could be a generational player. Draft a QB in the 2rd round and see what happens.
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
Originally posted by English:

Or... You know.... A QB ;)

Ignoring the possibility that we may already have our starting qb for the next few years on the roster, I stilk think that a top pass rusher is our No 1 need right now.

Unless, of course, the next generation Joe Montana was available.
KEMOKO TURAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

did you borrow 9moon's keyboard?
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:

did you borrow 9moon's keyboard?

idk why don't YOU tell ME WRATHman!?!?!?!?!

Can't believe no one is talking about Tim Williams. Dude has been a beast for Bama when he's on the field. My #3 passrusher just a smidge behind Harris. He could be a top ten pick easily next year.

• lazy
  • Veteran
I want Myles Garrett, but I don't think the 49ers will be in the right draft spot to get him.
Share 49ersWebzone