LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

On the off chance we suck this year..........

Originally posted by Ohio49ersfan:
Originally posted by TheRambler:
JT Bad News Barrett, if he comes out. Will be available in the 2-4th rounds.

That dude is garbage im guessing you like him at WR lol

This^
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
I like Watson and Falk. Watson is a complete package at QB, who gets lumped in with running QBS because he's an athlete, imo. Falk is pretty polished. So far, he reminds me of Goff, but with less demonstrated ability to feel pass rushers he can't see.

As a wild card, I'd keep an eye on Jim Kelly's idiot nephew. He's very talented, but he's had a huge knucklehead streak. He stayed out of trouble last year. Another good year could go a long way to repair his draft stock.

watson and falk suck.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I like Watson and Falk. Watson is a complete package at QB, who gets lumped in with running QBS because he's an athlete, imo. Falk is pretty polished. So far, he reminds me of Goff, but with less demonstrated ability to feel pass rushers he can't see.

As a wild card, I'd keep an eye on Jim Kelly's idiot nephew. He's very talented, but he's had a huge knucklehead streak. He stayed out of trouble last year. Another good year could go a long way to repair his draft stock.

watson and falk suck.

lol, okay.

I agree with you on Watson. I really thought he played well when I saw him play. Very athletic but accurate and seems to make good decisions. It's always tough to tell with the kids from big schools because they have so much talent around them. If he has another year like last year or improves I would want him regardless of what Kaep or Gabbert do this year.
Originally posted by Truman49:
Myles Garrett.... Yes, we have a need for a QB and WR. Yes, it is another defensive player after drafting Armstead and Buckner. But, he looks like Von Miller or pre-meltdown Aldon Smith. It would be hard to pass up that type of talent.

What position does Myles Garrett play, OLB? What are his physical measurables and who does he play for???
We won't suck,i have predicted 12-4 season,my predictions are halal certified.

watson and falk suck.

lol, okay.

we will see when they both are busts in the NFL. I know my ish...

watson and falk suck.

lol, okay.

we will see when they both are busts in the NFL. I know my ish...

Barring injury I've just got a feeling Falk's stock is going to probably rise to the top 15 or 10, just like with Wentz. Not only due to the value of the position, but from what I've seen he seems to have SOME similar qualities to Goff that teams would covet for a QB.
[ Edited by ninerAxe on Jul 14, 2016 at 4:53 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerAxe:

Barring injury I've just got a feeling Falk's stock is going to probably rise to the top 15 or 10, just like with Wentz. Not only due to the value of the position, but from what I've seen he seems to have SOME similar qualities to Goff that teams would covet for a QB.

I love how the ball seems to explode out of Falks hand. I'm with you if he has a good year he will be top 10

I think Garrett at OLB is the perfect fit. We can grab a young QB in round 2. I really don't think we are going to be bad enough to get him. Fournette or an OT would be options too. Although it's going to be deep at rb and OT next season.
Share 49ersWebzone