There are 139 users in the forums

Adoree Jackson - CB USC

Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:
I haven't had a chance to see much USC football in 2016... So I was wondering if somebody could give me an eyewitness account of how Adoree has been playing this season?

He's given up a lot of big plays but has also made a ton on special teams. The guys an elite athlete but as a corner has a lot of work to do.
Originally posted by 801niner:
I haven't had a chance to see much USC football in 2016... So I was wondering if somebody could give me an eyewitness account of how Adoree has been playing this season?

He's given up a lot of big plays but has also made a ton on special teams. The guys an elite athlete but as a corner has a lot of work to do.

I think he is better used as an offensive weapon
Gonna be fun following this guy... The ultimate boom or bust player of 2017 imo.

Whoever picks him up will either get a stud or a dud, no in between.

Full time focus on football could see him develop into something special.
A good year for DB's. There are a few CB's that are rated higher than A Jackson such as Marshon Lattimore, Sidney Jones, Marlon Humphrey,etc because of his lack of height and weight.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2017/tracker#dt-tabs:dt-by-position/dt-by-position-input:cb
I forget the grade I gave him but when I watched him, he is awful in coverage. Poor technique and bad iq, but he is a great athlete
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
More athletic moving forward with the ball (and good hands).
Should be a receiver.
Originally posted by xcfan:
More athletic moving forward with the ball (and good hands).
Should be a receiver.

Leave him at corner. Develop & refine his technique.

Now, that he's no longer splitting time with track, & his focus is purely on football. He has a chance to become something special...

I really like this kid, & if he wants it bad enough? He has the ability to have a good / great career... Gifted athlete (Not an all-time freak, but gifted), who's just so effortlessly smooth.
Honestly reminds me of Devin Hester coming out of Miami. Jacksons a slightly better corner but is a playmaker like Hester.
Would he be worth picking up in the 2nd? He seems really raw as a corner but we haven't had a good returner since Ginn. Its time to get a new returner.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Would he be worth picking up in the 2nd? He seems really raw as a corner but we haven't had a good returner since Ginn. Its time to get a new returner.

IMO 2nd is too early for him, and its a deep CB class

Damn, this kid looks so naturally smooth. I'm convinced he can be special if he applies himself.

Full time focus on football is gonna do him the world of good. Hopefully a full preseason sees him put on a little size too.
How's my boy, AJ, coming along?

I hear he leads his team in pass deflections, & is looking dangerous on ST. Still a little raw though, apparently.
How's my boy, AJ, coming along?

I hear he leads his team in pass deflections, & is looking dangerous on ST. Still a little raw though, apparently.

I saw him hurdle over a kicker in the first game. Like the full height dude is explosive.
Jackson is starting to look pretty good for the Titans. He was impressive against the Steelers, & did some good things against Antonio Brown.

Really impressed by his physical tackling. It was a concern coming out of USC.

Full time focus on football is doing the kid wonders.
Jackson is starting to look pretty good for the Titans. He was impressive against the Steelers, & did some good things against Antonio Brown.

Really impressed by his physical tackling. It was a concern coming out of USC.

Full time focus on football is doing the kid wonders.

Not easy anyone to take on Brown. Especially a rookie, but wasn't he on brown the whole game? And gave up 3tds and a million yards?
Share 49ersWebzone