There are 247 users in the forums

Christian McCaffrey--Stanford

Originally posted by Since07:
Don't forget about black coaches

Definitely
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Well. He is white RB. I never heard any stud RB for since?! So dude. He is a great college then he will be struggle in NFL because it is different story between college and NFL. Barry Sanders is not compare to McCaffrey. Period..

Haha so cause he's white he can't be a RB...the truth comes out I'm disappointed in you buzz

He's white never successful at NFL that called very big disappointed. We can't blame them white stud RB. Just them as self to do. You can't disappointed with me if he is bust or not stud RB in NFL then don't waste our roster. He is white and can became RB successful only in college than NFL. That's it.

buzz. Wow.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Well. He is white RB. I never heard any stud RB for since?! So dude. He is a great college then he will be struggle in NFL because it is different story between college and NFL. Barry Sanders is not compare to McCaffrey. Period..

Haha so cause he's white he can't be a RB...the truth comes out I'm disappointed in you buzz

He's white never successful at NFL that called very big disappointed. We can't blame them white stud RB. Just them as self to do. You can't disappointed with me if he is bust or not stud RB in NFL then don't waste our roster. He is white and can became RB successful only in college than NFL. That's it.

Stop with the race nonsense.
Christian would definitely help sell tickets. He's an exciting player.
Originally posted by Lurker:

With a local fan base
Originally posted by Lurker:

Lol
This guy. If they move down a few spots I see him being the pick.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by evil:
Stop with the race nonsense.

thank you. no place for this in the zone.
we are just looking at athletes and young men starting their careers.
Good for the Panthers. McCaffrey is going to be a great player in the NFL.

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by father49er:
Good for the Panthers. McCaffrey is going to be a great player in the NFL.

co sign.
Not a single LB can cover this man straight up. Dude is going to be a problem in the league.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Had no idea Ed had 4 sons. Max is on GBs roster trying to make the team. Christian with the panthers. Dylan at Michigan. Youngest is playing HS ball.
damn
  • krizay
  • Veteran
All I'm going to say is we said the same things about Reggie Bush. To be fair if Reggie didn't want to prove he was a 1,000 yard runner and stuck to a gadget back....

So I hope CMC sticks to his bread and butter and don't let ego get in the way
Share 49ersWebzone