LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 238 users in the forums

Corey Davis WR Western Michigan

Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
We had way too many holes to go wr with a number 2 pick. The only reasonable number 2 would have been a guy like Calvin Johnson which was little to no risk.

Much better off reaching for a DE.

"They're much better off trading down for Charles Harris or Marlon Humphrey, both of whom are as good or better in terms of talent."

-Me

Originally posted by NinerSickness:
We had way too many holes to go wr with a number 2 pick. The only reasonable number 2 would have been a guy like Calvin Johnson which was little to no risk.

"They're much better off trading down for Charles Harris or Marlon Humphrey, both of whom are as good or better in terms of talent."

-Me

How did Harris do in pre season ?
Originally posted by NinerSickness:

-Me

How did Harris do in pre season ?

No idea; didn't see any preseason Dolphins. Waiting to see how he does in a real game. I think he'll be at least as good as Thomas (not that I think Thomas will be bad).
Share 49ersWebzone