There are 155 users in the forums

Corey Davis WR Western Michigan

I really want this guy or I don't want him going to any team in our division
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
I really want this guy or I don't want him going to any team in our division

Totally agree
  • thl408
I wouldn't hate this guy at #2. If there is a huge glob of prospects all slotted between 2-10, and Davis is one of them, let's get Shanahan his stud WR. Then go Edge with the 2nd rounder.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by FL9er:
"He reminds me of John Taylor, who played opposite Jerry Rice with the San Francisco 49ers."

-Bill Polian, HOF NFL executive, ESPN NFL analyst

This guy has totally lost it.

Maybe he meant TO?

Others have compared him to TO
Originally posted by thl408:
I wouldn't hate this guy at #2. If there is a huge glob of prospects all slotted between 2-10, and Davis is one of them, let's get Shanahan his stud WR. Then go Edge with the 2nd rounder.

I'm with you on this one
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Arizona Cardinals select ...

That's fine, Harris/Lawson off the edge gonna kill him on a 3rd down off the edge with their fresh legs. I hope they take him at 13 if we trade down and pass on him.
I want Corey Davis. Would not mind at all if we draft him but Kyle Shanahan philosophy tells me we are going to strengthen our run game or strengthen our defense. I just hope getting a taste of Julio Jones got him to think how deadly a top WR can make his offense.
Wait for Calvin Ridley next year if we want a true number 1.
T.O talent
Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
I'm actually on board with this. I think Corey Davis is a top 10 pick. Wouldn't be mad if we took him.

His route running is really undervalued. I was watching clips of the Wisconsin game and yeah....he beat his coverage pretty often but the QB was looking the other way and/or didn't have the arm to get the ball to him

He has some pretty savy running skills, reminds of Amari being shifty as hell in his routes

I totally agree.

Drafting him at 2 will sound more appropriate after the combine. I think he's going to have an excellent showing and skyrocket up draft boards. Daniel Jeremiah already has him in the 8th overall position.

I'll be rooting for this kid on Tenn when he isn't playing us

• titan
  • Veteran
This dude will be a beast in the league
Best of luck to this guy. I wish we were in the position to take him.
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Best of luck to this guy. I wish we were in the position to take him.

We were and probably should have in retrospect. Obviously there was no way of knowing for certain that we would land Foster late, but a Davis-Foster draft would have been incredible.

Still LOLing at people who were legitimately saying he would go in round 2.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
We were and probably should have in retrospect. Obviously there was no way of knowing for certain that we would land Foster late, but a Davis-Foster draft would have been incredible.

Still LOLing at people who were legitimately saying he would go in round 2.

We had way too many holes to go wr with a number 2 pick. The only reasonable number 2 would have been a guy like Calvin Johnson which was little to no risk.
He looked good for his first game and missing a lot of training camp/off-season
Share 49ersWebzone