LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

Charles Harris DE MizzU

Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
just cross your fingers that the browns really really want garret and trubs

He's the number one target for us I believe at the moment.
Originally posted by Niners418:
Harris is an ideal fit for this team. My top option is to trade back into the back half of the top 10 and draft him

Ditto
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

man. I hope you nailed it!

He's the guy I want most in this draft - aside from Garrett

Here's another quick read

http://www.ninersnation.com/2017/4/23/15356654/2017-nfl-draft-rumors-edge-rusher-charles-harris-derek-barnett
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by Niners418:
Harris is an ideal fit for this team. My top option is to trade back into the back half of the top 10 and draft him

Ditto

Top ten?
The last 2 mizzou passrushers we had on this team were pretty damn good. Lets hope his attitude is like the cowboy rather that aldrunk smith. I really like this guy but were going to have to either trade down or trade up to get him!

http://www.ninersnation.com/2017/4/23/15356654/2017-nfl-draft-rumors-edge-rusher-charles-harris-derek-barnett

Same here, he's that demon we need on the edge...I know he's a lil risky but if he pans out we're instantly on the path to success. We need to get some form of production from Brooks,Harold,Carradine,Watson. If they can combine for 15 sacks that'd be awesome. Somebody emerge! Back to Harris I think we trade down with Bills or Browns and take Harris. Then discussion will bensystem fit and if we reached.

Same here, he's that demon we need on the edge...I know he's a lil risky but if he pans out we're instantly on the path to success. We need to get some form of production from Brooks,Harold,Carradine,Watson. If they can combine for 15 sacks that'd be awesome. Somebody emerge! Back to Harris I think we trade down with Bills or Browns and take Harris. Then discussion will bensystem fit and if we reached.

I'm hoping it's the Browns and we can get a haul!

I'm hoping it's the Browns and we can get a haul!

It's gonna happen... they'll reach a deal on draft deal, more like a game of whose gonna crack to settle on the offers going back and forth lol.
Share 49ersWebzone