LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 364 users in the forums

Malachi Dupre WR, LSU

Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
As an LSU fan, Malachi is definitely on my radar for WR next year. Not the fastest of his class, but dude gets open, has good hands, and is a threat on all levels. His size, catch radius, b-jump, and vertical should impress. I would expect him to be 1st rd worthy on talent alone, but of course, it's a very early projection.

+1... I remember watching Nike Football Camp clips of him, he was just such an effortless athlete even at that age. He reminded me of AJ Green, they are of a similar build as well.

Question is how does this guy fit into Chip Kelly's offense?
Originally posted by tohara3:
As an LSU fan, Malachi is definitely on my radar for WR next year. Not the fastest of his class, but dude gets open, has good hands, and is a threat on all levels. His size, catch radius, b-jump, and vertical should impress. I would expect him to be 1st rd worthy on talent alone, but of course, it's a very early projection.

+1... I remember watching Nike Football Camp clips of him, he was just such an effortless athlete even at that age. He reminded me of AJ Green, they are of a similar build as well.

I think he can fit in any offense. He is extremely talented but hasn't played with very good QBs and has spent basically his entire college career in a prehistoric offense that just ran up the middle every play. Dupre is a very nice talent that will be there in the 2nd
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Malachi............I remember the Malachi crunch from Happy Days lol
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Originally posted by tohara3:

I think he can fit in any offense. He is extremely talented but hasn't played with very good QBs and has spent basically his entire college career in a prehistoric offense that just ran up the middle every play. Dupre is a very nice talent that will be there in the 2nd

Thanks. We need playmakers everywhere for sure
Share 49ersWebzone