There are 235 users in the forums

Who do you hope will be pushed off of the 53 man toster by a rookie?

Who would you like to see pushed off of the regular season depth chart, and who would you like to see replace them?
Devey, Pears, TJE.....that is about all.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

These guys. I think burbridge will kick off one of our wr. Hope Taylor takes bushes spot. I know they are different players though.

Can't think of anyone else.

I would add purcell, dial, Tank, martin and lemonier.

That's about right
Originally posted by PacTiger:

Who is going to push Carradine off the roster at OLB?

Are you implying that Dial will get booted off instead of TJE?

This team has a ton of young players whose abilities we dont really know very well.

I see this as an evaluation year fora lot of young guys thus it makes no sense to cut them before you know you have something better in place.

Kelly will work out who he wants and doesnt want long term.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on May 1, 2016 at 7:26 AM ]
Lemonier, Pears, Devey, Brooks, Reaser, Davis RB
Devey, Pears, TJE, Brock, Brooks, And Lemonier.

Devey and Pears proved they don't belong on the field.

TJE is, at best, a rotational guy who can give a starter a breather. Hopefully Armstead, Buckner, Dial, Dorsey, Williams, and Purcell make him expendable.

Brock has a few great games in a row and then gets injured. Let's be done with him. Johnson, Acker, Reaser(maybe), Redmond, Robinson, and Cromartie can have a shot this year and the. We can see what we have.

Has anyone been more useless than Lemonier in the past three years? Lynch is a stud and Harold made some strides in his rookie year. Tank might surprise us.

Brooks has been solid, but I would rather see Harold and Carradine get his snaps. He doesn't figure into our future and his best days are behind him. Plus, I just don't like the guy.
Not just going to name random people I hope gets pushed off. I hope whoever gets out performed gets the boot.

Devey
Thad

TJE, devey, pears are the only ones that come to mind...the more I look over this draft the more I like it. Build the trenches

Add Jerome Simpson for me.

Totally forgot about Lemonier

Don't see Purcell, Dial or Tank leaving through the cut-down. Don't even know why one wishes this scenario to happen.
Tank is a former 1st-round talent, Dial a very servicable starter (i.e. A++ backup) and Purcell could man the nose as long as Ian is in rehab.

Who is going to push Carradine off the roster at OLB?

Are you implying that Dial will get booted off instead of TJE?

This team has a ton of young players whose abilities we dont really know very well.

I see this as an evaluation year fora lot of young guys thus it makes no sense to cut them before you know you have something better in place.

Kelly will work out who he wants and doesnt want long term.

This defense seems like it's going to be very sub package-centric. Tons of 4 man fronts. We'd be crazy to get rid of Tank now.

the only players I'd like to see forced off are Pears, Devey, TJE and possibly Lemonier and Brooks (depending on how we use Blair).
also if you get rid of Martin you literally have one player on the roster who can play center.
Share 49ersWebzone