LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

2017 Draft will be AWESOME!

The 1st post Balke draft.

No ALL ACL teams. No....not drafting the position with the biggest hole.

9ers will have a top 3 pick next draft. Book it!
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

Steve Young our new GM!
Embarrassed to have the same name as you
Im down with dat!
Originally posted by juycho:

Steve Young our new GM!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Embarrassed to have the same name as you

LOL only checked because I thought it was you
I doubt it we will have a pick outside the top 10. We had 7 with no coaching. We will win enough games to miss out on Watson and Fournette.
Originally posted by SFBuckeye:
I doubt it we will have a pick outside the top 10. We had 7 with no coaching. We will win enough games to miss out on Watson and Fournette.

toughest schedule in football doubt we are picking outside of 10.

and it will be Tom Gamble so who cares
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

No way we will pick outside of the top 10. Unfortunately for us, the Browns have all the capital to grab the QB they want even if we are drafting within the top 10.

Originally posted by Rascal:

No way we will pick outside of the top 10. Unfortunately for us, the Browns have all the capital to grab the QB they want even if we are drafting within the top 10.
Not if we have the 1st overall pick
  • Rascal
  • Veteran

It doesn't have to be. Not saying Gamble is Tomsula, but I am sure York will go through a proper interviewing process and not pull a Tomsula again. Promoting from within might leave too much of a Baalke fingerprint on the way the front office operates. There needs to be a sea change considering how bad a job the front office has been doing for the past few years.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ltrain:

Not if we have the 1st overall pick

Ahh, if that is the case we will be golden. But, that means we would have to lose at least 12 games or above I reckon.

It doesn't have to be. Not saying Gamble is Tomsula, but I am sure York will go through a proper interviewing process and not pull a Tomsula again. Promoting from within might leave too much of a Baalke fingerprint on the way the front office operates. There needs to be a sea change considering how bad a job the front office has been doing for the past few years.

Well Chip and Gamble love each other and seem to be on the same page, so unless your moving on from Chip in a year (which isn't going to happen) Gamble makes the most sense.

Regardless just based on Baalke's draft I think he knows he's not going anywhere.
Well Chip and Gamble love each other and seem to be on the same page, so unless your moving on from Chip in a year (which isn't going to happen) Gamble makes the most sense.

Regardless just based on Baalke's draft I think he knows he's not going anywhere.

Baalke isnt going anywhere, anyone thinking otherwise is being delusional. Based on his approach to the draft and FA, he seems like a guy who doesnt believe he is anywhere near the hot seat. I believe that both he and Kelly have two years to orient this team in the right direction and have them competing for the playoffs by 2018.

I think the next offseason will largely determine whether or not his contract gets renewed again.
Share 49ersWebzone