There are 186 users in the forums

3rd round!

We should grab to at #68 for 3rd round by Bronson Kaufusi #DE or Dak Prescott #QB. Or we need C or RG? What else do u need? Let me think and let me know
ILB is more imperative.Scooby Wright III, LB, Arizona, Joshua Perry, Deion Jones (actually OLB but move him inside)
Wouldn't Kaufusi and a RG be redundant now that we have Buckner and Garnett as they would play the same positions?
Originally posted by WildBill:
ILB is more imperative.Scooby Wright III, LB, Arizona, Joshua Perry, Deion Jones (actually OLB but move him inside)

Perry is kind of an intriguing option imo as long as he's there at 68.
idk
I'd think Outland Trophy winner for best interior OL Garnett is our RG...still need an OT, ILB, WR, CB...plenty of options. With Kaepernick staying put, I wonder how/if that changes any QB drafting plans.
I would rather package some picks and trade up and grab Spence or Jack!
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Wouldn't Kaufusi and a RG be redundant now that we have Buckner and Garnett as they would play the same positions?

Kaufusi would be a OLB he's 6'7 265
Originally posted by GorefullBore:

Ok. If Buckner is still struggle again? U never know. We need to get for sack by QB and tackle by RB and QB. Then we need it for Kaufusi DE. We dont have good enough protect our QB or didnt make RB for success yet. We need OLines again if we seem better our oline for processing. Then we can draft for CB by 5th round and 6th round. Look at Josh Norman was 6th round.. Thats why. I love to draft CB for 3rd round to 6th round than 1st round and 2nd round.
Originally posted by Since07:
Kaufusi would be a OLB he's 6'7 265

Lol. Ur funny. Where r u from and ur team from? I am curious..

Originally posted by WildBill:

I think, Scooby Wright III, LB that he is good player a football and probably beast. I guess. I like him.
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Apr 29, 2016 at 2:53 PM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
JUDON is the pick if he's there.. because he's gonna be the next CHARLES HALEY without the MOOD SWINGS!!
Originally posted by 9moon:
JUDON is the pick if he's there.. because he's gonna be the next CHARLES HALEY without the MOOD SWINGS!!

without the mood swings and masturbating on teammates
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by 9moon:

without the mood swings and masturbating on teammates

that's no fun
ILB: Wright, Brothers, Perry
OT: Coleman
WR: Carroo, Peake
QB: Prescott
CB: Redmond, Howard

My .02
Share 49ersWebzone