LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 438 users in the forums

Andrew Billings ---- Day 2

Please move up and get this guy.

Mid 2nd: (should he make it, but I highly doubt it)

3rd round pick, plus early 5th and 6th from Denver. Would leave us a 4th (comp), two 5th's (one comp), two 6th's (comps), and a 7th.

Would have to throw in a 2017 3rd --or-- 2017 4th + 5th to get to early 2nd.
Next Vince Wilfork type of athlete guys...Maybe better. Watch him chase down a HB (screen) @ 1:55
Kills one on ones, double teams, great size, strength and speed. Still a pup and will grow some.

Definitely one of my favorite players left dude is a monstrosity
It is insane how Andrew Billings is still on the board. Dude's 311 and moves like a DE. And he can already bench like 600 pounds at the age of 20.

Pretty sure he's the youngest player in the draft like Marcus Martin was (which is an indication he could take a couple of years to develop, but the Niners have a couple of years).
you keep posting the exact same thing about him. You either are an alum of Baylor or just plain loco. I hope we dont draft him so it ruins your day
Originally posted by valrod33:
you keep posting the exact same thing about him. You either are an alum of Baylor or just plain loco. I hope we dont draft him so it ruins your day

1. What are you talking about? Where? Did I double-post?
2. That's mean-spirited
3. I'm not a Baylor fan. In fact, the thing that worries me about him the most is the fact that he went to Baylor because it's been bust U lately.
4. We're in the middle of the NFL draft, and Billings is one of the best players on the board.
5. My day won't be ruined as long as the Niners draft Connor Cook.
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Apr 29, 2016 at 5:00 AM ]
I'm down
Yes!
While I agree Billings should be a good pro NT, it's not exactly a position that's a big need. I get Ian Williams' future is somewhat in doubt, Kelly also has Dial and Dorsey to play the position. With the addition of Buckner on the DL and Garnett on the OL, I think it's time to start drafting some complimentary players behind both lines. They still need another OT...which could happen today, if not tomorrow. Pass rusher, ILB, CB, WR etc. should get most of Baalke's attention now.
Patriots gonna take Billings and Jack back to back

Round 3?
Won't draft lol
He would be a great NT, wth? I really hoped we snagged him
Lol day 3
Id love it. Idk why he falling like a rock
Share 49ersWebzone