LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

WISH LIST - After Day 1

- Move up from 3rd to 2nd for BILLINGS
- Draft Aguayo with a 4th
- Draft Driskel with a 5th
- Draft Cardale/Allen with a 5th
WR - Smith, Smelter, Simpson, Ellington, Patton, White, Rogers, Anderson) Too much mediocrity but would Boyd, Thomas, etc be anything different?

OLB - I would have traded Brooks or cut him. Lynch, Brooks, Carradine (probably gone after this year), Harold, Lemonier (should be gone)

Swing Tackle - Kick Pears to the curb

QB - Other than Prescott I'd wait until the mid to late rounds and not sure it's worth it even if Kap will be around. If not go for it otherwise it will probably be Kap/Gabbert, Thad Lewis (teacher type) so not sure we will have room anyways. Wish we had moved Kap and left that 3rd spot for a young guy.

Backup Center, DL Depth (wish we would have let TJE go... need upgrade over him/Ramsey/Smith, ILB?, TE?, RB?, Kicker?

-----

If you want my favorite players out there though I'd say Alexander, Ogbah, Spence, Dodd, Boyd, Shepard and Thomas. If we want to get risky Jack or Jaylon Smith
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 28, 2016 at 9:16 PM ]
dak! dak! dak! dak!
I'm hoping for and OLB, OT, Center, CB, QB, ILB. I think Buckner and Garnett are great for the first day. Now lets fill in the blanks and get on with the development of the team.
Remaining holes to fill in order of importance
Big CB
ILB
Designated pass rusher
RB
NT
3rd QB
Swing OT
KR (preferably a DB with skills)

Trade chips
Kaep
AD
Maybe Bethea and Brooks
Picks

Would love to see the Niners get back into late 2nd. If not, I will be watching Sharks playoff hockey ;)
What I believe the priorities are:

- MLB to start opposite Bowman.
- A wider receiver that fits Chip Kelly's scheme.
- Pass rusher and situational nickel edge rusher to challenge Brooks (since Carradine and Harold haven't done anything)

It's unfortunate that Baalke has so many "projects" or guys who haven't done much left from his recent drafts, because this is a team that also needs to add talent and address scheme fit with the offense.
[ Edited by bzborow1 on Apr 28, 2016 at 9:38 PM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
LETS COMPLETE THE BIG BOYS!!

3RD - MATT JUDON; DE - GRAND VALLEY STATE

4TH - LeRaven Clark; OT - TEXAS TECH
pass rush pass rush pass rush pass rush pass rush pass rush pass rush pass rush pass rush pass rush pass rush pass rush pass rush pass rush

You want to know why Seattle surpassed us in 2013? Bennett and Avril.
billings, arik and buckner with williams and dorsey will be a very nice d line rotation which will open things up for lynch, brooks, and bowman.
some versatility there for situation defensive play calling. could set up in 3-4 and a 4-3.

Get Spence and Garrett.
Noah Spence
Tyler Boyd
Devontae Booker
Kenneth Dixon
Mackensie Alexander

Any of the above would be an impact player to add to the mix (wouldn't hate Paul Perkins)
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
Noah Spence
Tyler Boyd
Devontae Booker
Kenneth Dixon
Mackensie Alexander

Any of the above would be an impact player to add to the mix (wouldn't hate Paul Perkins)

😎👍
  • bors
  • Veteran
Naasib
Here's someone I haven't heard talked about on this board, that could be a steal in a later round: TE Austin Hooper from Stanford.

He runs a sub 4.7, has good hands, he's athletic, can run after the catch, and of course, is tough Stanford stock.

Share 49ersWebzone