There are 137 users in the forums

We traded up!

Originally posted by 9erReign:
Trent can't resist Myles Jack.

I guess he can. lol

Unless he trades into the 2nd to get him.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Trent can't resist Myles Jack.

I guess he can. lol

Unless he trades into the 2nd to get him.

I would love him forever
The trade up for Garnett ruined this draft for me. Everyone that traded down won yesterday IMO
Originally posted by davidboutte:
The trade up for Garnett ruined this draft for me. Everyone that traded down won yesterday IMO

Why all we pretty much lost was a 4th round pick to assure we really got a guy we wanted. Its not like we have a shortage of picks

It cost them a 4th and a swap of a 6th and 7th

Draft pick value shows the 49ers winning that trade. If Garnett was the guy they wanted, why not go get him?

Disagree. This draft isn't extremely deep.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerSickness:

It will be if teams that keep trading up are getting players that aren't worth trading up for.
Originally posted by father49er:
Good pick, but maybe a bit expensive.

Originally posted by NinerG94:
2nd a 4th and a 6th for Garnett? Wtf?
Agree , like the player but not in round one an at the expense of extra picks
[ Edited by 16to87 on Apr 29, 2016 at 7:24 AM ]
Originally posted by NinerSickness:

John Schneider disagrees . . .

"This is our seventh draft, and to us it's the most impressive one so far in terms of sheer numbers of players," Schneider said. "There's 100 juniors."
Part of that depth includes good balance throughout the draft and at multiple positions, Schneider said: "We think it's strong all the way through. There doesn't seem to be as many huge drop-offs along the way. There are a couple of positions, but not as bad as it has been in the past."

Losing 2 extra mid round picks ruined the draft for you?

Great pick

Baalke killin da draft

Pretty thin-skinned.

I think it was an excellent move.
Share 49ersWebzone