LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 326 users in the forums

TOPP DOGG MOCK

How many of you thought Eli Apple, Floyd, and Bosa would be off board already ?? NEVER SAY NEVER. In dat, im gonna mock now, and I don't wanna here " he wont be there at that pick" because we see early on , that logic aint flyin!

1- Deforest Buckner/ Ronnie Stanly
2- Cody Whitehair/Jason Sprigss(OT)
3- Josh Garnett/ Kamalei Correa(G/OLB)
4- Kevin Hogan/Vernon Adams (keep Kaep and draft a guy to groom)(QB)
4- Tyler Matakevich/ Scooby Wright/nick Kwiatkowski(ILB)
5-devon Kujuste/ G. Weiser (finally replace Delanie Walker)(TE)
5-Tyler Irvin/David Lasco (back up RB)
5- Ohiambomo(sp?)/Darell Green (OT/OG types, quick versatile)
6- Cherone Peak/Kolby Listenbee(WR)
6-Winston/Deiondra Hall (CB)
6- James Crowser/M. Judon (OLB)
6-Tom Hackett- Punter

Incl. the alternative pic in dat order- if the 1st player is taken, draft the other.
[ Edited by toppdogg32 on Apr 28, 2016 at 7:13 PM ]
Da fuk....you know who our first pick is and still have /Ronnie Stanley listed there???
Originally posted by genus49:
Da fuk....you know who our first pick is and still have /Ronnie Stanley listed there???

u just read my mind lol
Originally posted by jersey49er:

u just read my mind lol

He said he doesn't want to here it. lol
Ronnie Stanley won't be there for our 7th pick.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

u just read my mind lol

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

u just read my mind lol

Lmao
No dumb asses, I had him listed originally, and wanted to give my honest listing. dats how I had it. ALSO, MY MOCK HAS OUR 1ST 2 PICKS..LOL ON DAT!!
You got me about hear, on here.. dat was funny
Well I got a few of the guys from my mock via UDFA to trading up. Lol, but also got the positions correct (2 OT late, that happened), other than dat the Ravens took a few guys I mentioned which was weird bcuzz they picked right after us, and I'd be yelling at the tv to take a guy, and THEY WOULD TAKE HIM, .Kaufusi and Dixon come to mind. Correa was taken where I saw him, picked. NO LB'S INSIDE OR OUT??? Cant figure that one out either, Maybe FA ??, Other than dat I see draft as a B+ grade...covered every need on offense and defense, except ILB/OLB

Everyone and their mama got the first two picks
Share 49ersWebzone