There are 271 users in the forums

Should we trade up in the first round for anyone?

Should we trade up in the first round for anyone?

Originally posted by NTeply49:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
when does Myles Jack become a serious target to trade up for?

He would look nice next to Bowman in our 3-4. We need so much help on offense though.... Maybe mid 20s. Hopefully Baalke turns into Kevin Costner soon, but it looks like that dude is working for the Browns today, lol. Really like how many picks they've accumulated for the future.

i wouldnt mind moving in to get jack or lynch at this point. i think if we get into the 20s and both dudes are there, we might be making a move
Originally posted by father49er:
Conor Cook

I kinda feel like Gabbert>Cook.

Cooks reminds me of a young Montana
Montana was accurate though

stopped watching after 4 mins when he throew in double coverage and followed up with interception. Had one really nice throw around 2:56 I THINK
Use a 2nd and 3rd to trade up...our 3rd round picks are usually misses anyway. There are some guys the 49ers have to be really interested in. Treadwell, Doctson, Vernon Butler, Paxton Lynch, MIles Jack, Ragland
Originally posted by Trath44:
Use a 2nd and 3rd to trade up...our 3rd round picks are usually misses anyway. There are some guys the 49ers have to be really interested in. Treadwell, Doctson, Vernon Butler, Paxton Lynch, MIles Jack, Ragland

treadwell, doctson, or lynch would be sick

Hell ya, if you can hit twice in the first 3 rounds you've won the day. You can always try and find gems in the later rounds.
Originally posted by Trath44:

I like these guys too, especially the wide receivers paired with Torrey Smith's speed
f**k Doctson was my fave
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Josh Doctson

Agreed

Was gonna say Doctson.

Yes. Must grab to Doctson!!
Stay put and take BPA in 2nd and 3rd!
Niners dont have the balls to trade up

Derick Henry? ;)
Trade up for Redskins and grab to Doctson!!! Plsss..
Originally posted by 49glory:
Niners dont have the balls to trade up

No need to trade at this point, there are a lot of good football players still on the board and we pick #6 in round 2, right?
I would trade up and grab Miles Jack if he's there and for the right price. But maybe not...
Rather stay put than go with Cook or Lynch. I'd rather take Prescott in the 2nd than those 2. Jack left, Butler, Ragland, Dodd, Nkemdiche, Ogbah, Billings, Whitehair, Reed, Spriggs, Chris Jones... Honestly, minus Jack who is too big of a risk I don't see anyone worth trading up for.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 28, 2016 at 7:50 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone