LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 284 users in the forums

First 5 picks MOCK DRAFT that could make an immediate impact

Things would have to fall into place for this to happen, but hey stranger things have happened

R1: Pick 7 (7th overall) - L. Tunsil - Starts RT from day 1
R2: Pick 6 (37th overall) - R. Nkemdiche - DT position is thin with injuries, he would come in the rotation immediately
R3: Pick 5 (68th overall) - J. Garnett - Battle for RG immediately, we need more depth (assuming Beadles is a lock for LG)
R4: Pick 7 (105th overall) - B. Miller - WR/KR/emergency backup QB - Perfect player for Chip to use in his offense
R4: Pick 35 (133rd overall) - Dak Prescott - QB - Kap will be traded, Blaine will man the ship, Prescott will be our backup and starter 2017

Bonus

R5: Pick 3 (142nd overall) - J. Smith - LB - such a Baalke pick, but this time it will pay off next year.
Garnett wont make it to the 3rd round
I'm all for sticking it to Davis after what he did to us last year! He will be crying like a baby.
I actually like the thought of taking Nkimdeche if he falls to the 2nd...I've always seen him as Warren Sapp-lite
This would be a good draft.

Tunsil or Stanley would be a 10 + year starter.

I don't think Garnett falls to 3rd round, we'd have to move up to get him and IMO, would be worth it.
Share 49ersWebzone