LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 244 users in the forums

Unexpected Pick at 7 you could live with

Lawson, Tunsil, Stanley, or the RB from Alabama
Butler.
A kicker.
As long as that pick is big and has a motor, I'll probably end up okay.

Also, as long as Jack doesn't make it to Oakland or Seattle, I'll be happy with whatever happens in round 1.
The D-end from Georgia, I could live with that. Very similar pick to Aldon. Uncanny size an motor Aldon had
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Jaylen Ramsey

fail
Originally posted by TheRambler:
Most pundits have us taking Stanley, Jack or Buckner. It's understood if Tunsil, Ramsey or Bosa falls we may take them. However, there are some other players that may end up with us that would somewhat be surprises , like Aldon in 2011 (though that pick worked out... for a few years )

My two are Shaq Lawson and Ezekiel Elliot. I know we don't need a RB in theory, but he's that rare kind of RB that you brake the rules for. I'd compare it to when the Vikings drafted Adrian Peterson even though Chester Taylor ran for 1300 yards the year before. Time shows us that was clearly the right pick.

BOSA
Treadwell
I would love Shaq Lawson, but would not be sad if we got Elliot.
[ Edited by Wrathman on Apr 27, 2016 at 9:33 AM ]
Lynch
Lawson
Ogbah
Floyd
Doctson
Treadwell
That's just it, this year I DON'T want any surprises from Baalke!!!! So I'll answer this question differently. I'd be surprised if Denise actually opens her purse and is willing to pay to sign Wilkerson and we trade with the Jets. Even better, surprise me even more by including Kaepernick in the deal!!!

• thl408
I'd be puzzled if they took Elliot, but Chip and Baalke love them some RBs and Chip will use both Hyde and Elliot.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Paxton Lynch.

Huge upside despite the fact that he is very raw. Would not love it, but could live with it and Kelly will have input on any QB's taken. That man knows QB's better than any single one of us on here.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Paxton Lynch.

Huge upside despite the fact that he is very raw. Would not love it, but could live with it and Kelly will have input on any QB's taken. That man knows QB's better than any single one of us on here.

Maybe in a trade back but I'll be fuming if he's the pick at #7.
Lawson only if we move back a few picks. I would be thrilled with a Hyde/Elliott combo.
I could pretty much stand virtually any first round pick outside of Cook.

Certain players I'd be ok with.
Certain players i could reason as good in the future
Cook is probably the only guy I'd really really really hate to see.
Share 49ersWebzone