There are 211 users in the forums

SFBuckeye Final Mock draft

We trade Kap to Denver for R2/P63 and agree to give Kap a 5 million dollar bonus to make up for his cuts the next 2 seasons. We also give Denver Back their R6/P207.

We trade the Titans R1/P7 and R4/P105 for R1/P15, R2/P45 and R3/P76. Great deal for both teams Titans take Stanley.

We trade R1/P15 and R5/P142 to Cinci for R1/P24 and R2/P55 Cincinatti drafts Treadwell.

We trade R2/P37, R5/P145 and R6/P178 to Cleveland for R2/P32

We trade 2017 1st round pick to Dallas for R2/P34

R1/P24 Paxton Lynch QB QB of the future sits for a year.

R2/P32 William Jackson CB number 1 CB and we didn't have to pay 75 million

R2/P34 Josh Docston WR We get this pick a year early and get 1st round quality. Trents betting we will be at least middle of the pack with a good draft. End up trading pick 17 or 18.

R2/P45 Jason Spriggs RT competes with Brown at RT

R2/P55 Vernon Butler DT backs up Dial at NT wil Williams or Dorsey comes back.

R2/P63 Kamalei Correa OLB competes with Harold to start at OLB

R3/P68 Adolphus Washington DE competes in the rotation.

R3/P76 Josh Garnett RG competes at RG

R4/P133 Keyarris Garrett WR

R5/P174 Kenyon Drake RB

R6/P211 Quentin Jefferson DT

R6/P213 Ian Seau OLB
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I really like the idea of amassing a bunch of 2nd/3rd round picks, don't think we would get a 2nd for Kap though. Maybe Denver's 3rd round pick
I can't see that much trading happening. I like the players you mention but I honestly don't feel Lynch is worth a 1st round pick
I don't want to give up our 1st round pick next year, it will be top 10 easy, if not top 5. Also, Garnett will not be there in the 3rd, Spriggs and Butler might not be there in the 2nd, and I want nothing to do with Paxton, plus he won't be there at pick 24. Man, I should do my own mock with just our first 3 picks.

Pick 1---DeForest Buckner

Pick 2-- Laremy Tunsil

Pick 3--Jared Goff

The rest of the draft we can fill in some D, and trade picks for next year. I figure with these 3 picks, we get the DE we need in the 1st, we get a OT, that can start at RT, and eventually replace Staley in a few years at LT, and then I know we shouldn't draft a QB in the 3rd, but Goff can come in and sit behind either Gabbert or Kap for a year or two and learn from Kelly. Not bad huh?
Honest question bro...what are you smoking?

Not sure what's crazier about your draft that you'd actually give away what's likely going to be a top 10 draft pick in a top heavy draft next year for a 2nd round pick this year or the fact that you have a draft of 12 players and probably have every single one of them except maybe the last one going way later than they actually will.

Even first-pick.com will probably tell you you're being unrealistic with this draft.
Trade a top 5 pick next year for a 2nd rounder this year?
Originally posted by 951NINER:
I can't see that much trading happening. I like the players you mention but I honestly don't feel Lynch is worth a 1st round pick

I'd be surprised if Lynch doesn't go in the first round. Way too many QB needy teams still and that wonderlic won't scare people away. There's intelligence and there's football intelligence. Frank Gore can barely read/speak and he's one of the smartest RBs in the game.

Dan Marino and Terry Bradshaw did ok, they scored lower than Lynch. Lynch has the prototypical size/arm and played pretty well under duress. Someone will draft him in the teens IMO.
Come on bruh
I don't see us having a top 5 pick next year. I'm thinking 17-18. We need starters. Doctson a.year early is worth the pick.
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by 951NINER:

I'd be surprised if Lynch doesn't go in the first round. Way too many QB needy teams still and that wonderlic won't scare people away. There's intelligence and there's football intelligence. Frank Gore can barely read/speak and he's one of the smartest RBs in the game.

Dan Marino and Terry Bradshaw did ok, they scored lower than Lynch. Lynch has the prototypical size/arm and played pretty well under duress. Someone will draft him in the teens IMO.

Maybe not in the teens. Jets at 20? Denver with the last pick? He's too raw to go in the first round. Late 1st maybe early second. Just like Kap.

Baalke can get his athletic QB in the 3rd rd, arguably (Prescott) or even 4th rd (Hogan). I see no way he'd take a QB in the 1st rd...too many immediate impact players to be had. In essence, you'd take Lynch over Buckner...and that's laughable.
I don't like any idea about us trading away our 1st round pick next year
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Baalke can get his athletic QB in the 3rd rd, arguably (Prescott) or even 4th rd (Hogan). I see no way he'd take a QB in the 1st rd...too many immediate impact players to be had. In essence, you'd take Lynch over Buckner...and that's laughable.

Read I took Lynch, Spriggs, Garnett and Butler over Buckner. You can't trade down and then completely disregard all the players you got for the deal. It wasn't a pick 7 for 24 deal. Your telling me you wouldn't take them guys over Buckner.
  • HERN
  • Veteran
My mock would be something like this;

#7- DeForest Buckner - DE - Oregon

#37- Joshua Garnett - OG - Stanford

#68- Xavien Howard - CB - Baylor

#105- Kenny Lawler - WR - Cal

#133- Willie Beavers - OT - Western Michigan

#142- Josh Ferguson - RB - Illinois

#174- Nick Vigil - ILB - Utah State

#178- Vernon Adams - QB - Oregon

#207- Gerald Dixon - DT - South Carolina