There are 243 users in the forums

49ers shopping 7th overall pick?

Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Makes sense. We don't really need all twelve picks do we?

Lol, trading back means we get even more picks to help turn this sh*it-boat around!! LETS GO BOYS!!!!
  • 9er2k
  • Veteran
I'm not a huge mock draft guy(I love the draft though) I heard a rumor that if Elliot falls past Dallas then Miami would try to move up to grab him.That could be another trade back partner
[ Edited by 9er2k on Apr 25, 2016 at 8:43 AM ]
We need impact players, day 1 starters or season 1 impact players.
Buckner is the obvious choice. Jack-injured; Bosa=Bosworth(?); don't need a DB (Ramsey) unless it's Simmons from Boston College; get a tackle later; if there is a downward move, make sure Lawson is available then use what is available in trading chips to get Dodd
We can trade down at #10 for Conklin OT or #15 for Josh Doctson WR.. it is f**kin best to draft that etither!
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I don't want to trade out and lose out on drafting an impact player at 7

This.

X3
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Titans what to move up for Stanley, I'l take their 2nd and grab Lawson at 15

I would be down for this.
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
We can trade down at #10 for Conklin OT or #15 for Josh Doctson WR.. it is f**kin best to draft that etither!

Agreed.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

Phins want zeke might be will to move up too...there will be options
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
random tweet from a non-source is thread worthy?

Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

Yes Shaq Lawson is who I would like. Out of Buckner, Jack and Lawson please take the pure pass rusher. Bookend him with Lynch and find someone that can play DL in the 2nd. I love this guy. Not that I don't like Jack or Buckner both are outstanding but I think Lawson turns out to be the best pass rusher in the draft when we look back in 3 years.
I don't think we leave the 7 spot. We are one player away from solidifying one of 4 units and making them very strong: OL, DL, LB, Secondary. With the 7th pick, we can make one of these four very strong. I am actually more in favor of using our later picks to move back into the 1st and making 2 of these four units strong.
[ Edited by Joecool on Apr 25, 2016 at 10:09 AM ]
If we move back, Tennessee would make ALOT of sense. They have a hard-on for Stanley and he will be there at 7. Tennesee has a s**t load of picks and could easily trade them to the niners to move up. It's a win-win for both teams.

I just hope that if we do trade back, that Buckner and Tunsil will be gone. Those two players are impact players and instant starters. Bosa, Jack and Ramsey are iffy starters IMO.
If we trade down it better be because Buckner, Ramsey, and Bosa are off the board.
I know OL is a need but I have faith that if Davis doesn't return that Trent Brown (and Tiller) will be quality starters for us.
Originally posted by Joecool:
We are one player away from solidifying one of 4 units and making them very strong: OL, DL, LB, Secondary.

They could draft Anthony Munoz at tackle and I still dont think the OL would be "very strong."

After last year's debacle, anything would be an improvement really but I dont see any single player addition making that unit "very strong."
Share 49ersWebzone