LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

Buckner or Jack?

Let's say Ramsey falls to JAX and BAL decides to go OT.
Suddenly we're on the clock and Myles Jack and DeForest Buckner are somehow both still available.

Whose name are you putting down?
The guy who doesnt have a deteriorating cartilage issue.

Buckner is a perfect scheme fit and is more polished, could step in at DE from Day 1.
Buckner. Not close because of past injuries
I agree it's Buckner, but I'm perhaps not as worried as others when it comes to Jack's knee.
Jack is a bigger need.
Jack
[ Edited by theninermaniac on Apr 24, 2016 at 6:30 PM ]
Buckner. Perfect scheme fit, length is what GM looks for, reunites with Kelly/azzinaro and armstead, clean character and medicals (at least pre-draft).
Ill take the Healthy guy.. give me Bucker
Jack if he is there...not only a stud, but it fits major need.
Buckner

I'm partial to Jack, but both are good choices.
It's Buckner all day long...he'll be an immediate starter, elevating our front line to a young, but very talented group. Dial can still be an important part of it, whether in the DE/DT rotation or filling in at NT 'til Ian Williams and Glenn Dorsey are ready to go. Once you've upgraded the DL, then you add pieces behind it.
Jack easily. Cartilage issue lol.
we aren't drafting deforest bustner

conklin already welcome to the NFL'd him -see video evidence
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
It's Buckner all day long...he'll be an immediate starter, elevating our front line to a young, but very talented group. Dial can still be an important part of it, whether in the DE/DT rotation or filling in at NT 'til Ian Williams and Glenn Dorsey are ready to go. Once you've upgraded the DL, then you add pieces behind it.

I agree, but I do think Jack is going to be special. Can do a lot of different things exceptionally well.
Share 49ersWebzone