LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 314 users in the forums

mock based on who we've meet with

I'm really hoping we grab Tyler Ervin around the 5th.
Originally posted by KajunNiner:
Just curious why Lawson before Jack? Is it because of the injury?

Jack was already off the board drafted by the Jags...If there his the pick.
Originally posted by KajunNiner:
I'm really hoping we grab Tyler Ervin around the 5th.

I think he's gonna go earlier than the 5th, I like him a lot just wanted to target a RB in the 5th.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Everyone has their opinion.... comps IMHO are silly just because he's the same size as someone else doesn't mean he's even close to the same football player. I mean I've heard him compared to Elvis Dumervil as well who's got like 100 career sacks.

There is zero questions regarding his passion for the game, dude is no stop and IMO can be our Ahmad brooks (minus the headaches) either way that's how this mock shook out....I'll take a guy who can get around 8-10 sacks a year for a 10 years all day.

1-Goff
2-Wentz
3-Ramsey
4-Bosa
5-Jack
6-Buckner
7-Lawson (over Stanley)

*Again you have to realize this mock is ONLY players we've talked to and there are no trades! I'm not saying he's a top 7 talent but out of the players we've spoken too he was the highest on the board for me when we were on the clock
Tunsil?
Originally posted by LottOfDefense:
Everyone has their opinion.... comps IMHO are silly just because he's the same size as someone else doesn't mean he's even close to the same football player. I mean I've heard him compared to Elvis Dumervil as well who's got like 100 career sacks.

There is zero questions regarding his passion for the game, dude is no stop and IMO can be our Ahmad brooks (minus the headaches) either way that's how this mock shook out....I'll take a guy who can get around 8-10 sacks a year for a 10 years all day.

1-Goff
2-Wentz
3-Ramsey
4-Bosa
5-Jack
6-Buckner
7-Lawson (over Stanley)

*Again you have to realize this mock is ONLY players we've talked to and there are no trades! I'm not saying he's a top 7 talent but out of the players we've spoken too he was the highest on the board for me when we were on the clock
Tunsil?

well I'll be damn l forgot about him lol!

1-Goff
2-Wentz
3-Tunsil
4-Ramsey
5-Jack
6-Buckner
7-Lawson

Did we talk to Bosa? if so they he's the pick lol.
Looks exactly like a Baalke draft..Lawson could very easily be the pick at 7 and I wouldn't complain at all bc hes a beast..he was great on Clemson..facing double teams and still making plays..hes only a Junior too..i personally think hes why Dodd had a break out year..only thing I hope they don't pull a Tank move on him making him gain weight to play DE..let him learn OLB and go get the passer..what hes best at..Garnett is going to be a 49er,..i really think so..and Dieon Jones hasn't been in many mocks but I like him and think he will be very good next to Bowman..every other pick id love..Good Job and thanks..
[ Edited by jersey49er on Apr 23, 2016 at 2:05 PM ]
Sign me up for this.
I really like Kenyan drake. When healthy he is a beast. His injuries were broken bones so he should be ready to rock and roll!
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Sign me up for this.

yeah I could live with this mock...I do like the prospects we've been talking too.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Yeah, isn't he the guy compared to Courtney Upshaw? Heard he was solid against run but nothing spectacular when it comes to pass rush. I think some guys said a 6-10 sack guy in the pros . Maybe I'm thinking of someone else but regardless he sounds good

1-Goff
2-Wentz
3-Ramsey
4-Bosa
5-Jack
6-Buckner
7-Lawson (over Stanley)

Tunsil dropping to 8?

Originally posted by Ninerfan84:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Yeah, isn't he the guy compared to Courtney Upshaw? Heard he was solid against run but nothing spectacular when it comes to pass rush. I think some guys said a 6-10 sack guy in the pros . Maybe I'm thinking of someone else but regardless he sounds good

1-Goff
2-Wentz
3-Ramsey
4-Bosa
5-Jack
6-Buckner
7-Lawson (over Stanley)

Tunsil dropping to 8?

Nah I forgot about him lol, someone already called me out on that oops.

1-Goff
2-wentz
3-tunsil
4-Ramsey
5-Jack
6-Buckner
7-bosa/Lawson

Not sure if we've spoken to bosa if so he'd be the pick if not I'm still rolling with Lawson
This sounds good the me.
I would be good with this draft if we traded back in the 1st.
Originally posted by juycho:
I would be good with this draft if we traded back in the 1st.

There's no trades in this and it's only based on players we spoken too Lawson would be a little early but like I said this is based on who we've spoken too
Share 49ersWebzone