LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 334 users in the forums

Adam Gotsis DE Georgia Tech and Aussie

• MFWIC
  • Veteran
Still, I hope we get him based on his physicality, we need to get some grunt on the team.
Originally posted by MFWIC:
Lol, he made the starting team in the starting game, not even off the street, off the city or off the sate....but from another country having never played the game in His life. That I would suggest is doing something. As for the team, carried PR longest gain in some 3-4 years...

But please keep underestimating him like everyone else seems to do. Till they get beat.

Can I Suggest? Take those goggles off mate, and take another look at his limited chances that he had under s**t coaching and an OL worst in the NFL on ALL stats. Lily he was not chewed up in the meat grinder OL like the half dozen other RB we chewed through.

I hope he improves and I think he will with a full season under his belt.

Hayne should have gotten more touches as our punt returner. That's his niche. As a runner, he plays a little too upright and plays hesitant. We were a disaster at RB last season and he didn't do much to cement a role. I think Draughn was overrated and that Harris should've gotten more opportunities.

It'll be hard for Hayne to carve out a spot this season with Hyde, Harris, Davis, Draughn and likely a rookie.
Originally posted by strickac:
Don't want another Aussie

You got your wish.

Broncos get him.

Unrelated however 49ers keep someone who met with the Broncos owner and GM while under contract
Good pick for Denver. Interesting he drew Malik Jackson comparisons. I never heard them before the draft, maybe Mcshay was just trying to sound smart once he was selected.
Being a big fan and follower of Georgia Tech, I'm happy for Gotsis. He went a little higher than I would have expected. He was a stand out player on an otherwise average to sometimes bad defense. He has the size and length to be a good player at the NFL level. My only complaint would be the consistency factor. He would flash great moments of talent then disappear for long stretches. I wish him the best though.
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Apr 30, 2016 at 6:00 AM ]
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Being a big fan and follower of Georgia Tech, I'm happy for Gotsis. He went a little higher than I would have expected. He was a stand out player on an otherwise average to sometimes bad defense. He has the size and length to be a good player at the NFL level. My only complaint would be the consistency factor. He would flash great moments of talent then disappear for long stretches. I wish him the best though.

For him he is amongst some very good defensive players. Hopefully he can learn how to be consistent and stay healthy.
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Originally posted by strickac:
Don't want another Aussie

You got your wish.

Broncos get him.

Unrelated however 49ers keep someone who met with the Broncos owner and GM while under contract

They gave him permission to meet with them. He has been kept because as of right now he was s better then nothing.
Share 49ersWebzone