LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 261 users in the forums

washington looking to trade out of round1

If we made a deal for pick 21 who would you target?

Jack ILB & Spence OLB

Butler NT & William Jackson CB

Stanley RT & Coleman WR

Buckner DE & Butler NT

Bosa DE & Decker RT

Trade down to 15 and take Butler NT & Doctson WR and Spriggs RT
If we were able to walk away with Buckner and Butler, I'd be thrilled. Our front 3 would be sick, but I'd be happy with Buckner at 7, and us not moving up, and settling for on O-lineman in the 2nd, like Whitehair or Kelly, or one of the other guys in that range.
  • crew
  • Veteran
Buckner & Butler, but don't see that happening.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I wouldnt mind the scenario of Bosa and Decker

then draft WR Michael Thomas in the 2nd

move up late 2nd for Apple (CB)

Braxton Miller in the 3rd

Jalin Marshall in the 5th

NOT BAD!!!!
I think the 9ers draft Cook if they have a chance to make it back into the first round.
Buckner, Conklin, Lawson, Billings, Kelly
Buckner & Spence
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Buckner & Spence

This
Originally posted by crew:
Buckner & Butler, but don't see that happening.

Me too on all counts.

Best realistic outcome would be like Phoenix' draft.

Trade down - pick Concklin and then get Butler in the 2nd.
Bosa and spence

The ESPN mock right now has us landing Tunsil at 7, and Buckner going 8 to Cleveland.
Originally posted by Bobdawg78:
The ESPN mock right now has us landing Tunsil at 7, and Buckner going 8 to Cleveland.

Think you meant Conklin at 7. Tunsil went #3 overall to the Chargers in the mock draft Kiper and McShay did on ESPN. They had us pick Conklin over Stanley and Buckner

Seems like they expect us to reach for need (RT) rather than draft BPA. Would much rather pick Stanley or Buckner even if Conklin may be a better RT out of the gates than Stanley.
In a perfect world Id say Tunsil and Billings
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
Think you meant Conklin at 7. Tunsil went #3 overall to the Chargers in the mock draft Kiper and McShay did on ESPN. They had us pick Conklin over Stanley and Buckner

Seems like they expect us to reach for need (RT) rather than draft BPA. Would much rather pick Stanley or Buckner even if Conklin may be a better RT out of the gates than Stanley.

I saw that mock draft. The toilet paper I wiped with was better.
Yeah, that had Dallas taking Elliott, and the Ravens taking Stanley, with us getting Tunsil. No way this happens.
Share 49ersWebzone