There are 162 users in the forums

D-Money's All 32 Team 1st Round Mock!!!!

I really like your trades but a little too defensive heavy (including wilks). would like to throw in a OT or WR at the end of the first instead of Dodd like Spriggs or Coleman
Inside info: the Rams called Goff before the trade was announced to tell him that they were trading up for him.
Thanks for the feedback all. I view Lee as an outside linebacker in our system. I don't think he is physical enough to play on the inside. He's not Baalkes ideal olb either, but he is something our defense needs, a speed olb. What made me really want Lee was actually when I was watching Bosa's highlight video. Lee was so fast off the edge and forced so many plays back to the inside/ opposite side. It's just nice to watch one players video and have another player keep making plays as well. Lee will be solid in the NFL
Good but the Bears got 2 starting good ILBS in fa so they will not draft one

Jax no way goes rb bc they got ivory so no go on that one with their offense good already and also Yeldon at rb last year with a high pick.
Originally posted by D-Money:
Thanks for the feedback all. I view Lee as an outside linebacker in our system. I don't think he is physical enough to play on the inside. He's not Baalkes ideal olb either, but he is something our defense needs, a speed olb. What made me really want Lee was actually when I was watching Bosa's highlight video. Lee was so fast off the edge and forced so many plays back to the inside/ opposite side. It's just nice to watch one players video and have another player keep making plays as well. Lee will be solid in the NFL

A 6'1", 230 lbs 3-4 outside linebacker...
Originally posted by D-Money:

We just drafted a undersized speed OLB in Eli and then they made him add weight. Lee is wayyy to small to be a 3-4 OLB. If you don't think his physical enough to be a ILB why would he be good enough to be a three down OLB for us? No feeling that all at.

I agree with everyone id rather just draft Buckner at 7 if there and save the $100 million for this upcoming FA.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Going from #7 to #20 makes no sense...taking Buckner at #7 is the right pick. I get Wilkerson's a beast, but he's also coming off a broken leg.

Question is do you prefer Buckner or Wilkerson + Pick #20? I like Wilkerson and pick #20 because we know Wilkerson is a proven elite player in the NFL, while Buckner is a great prospect, he may very well be a bust for all we know. Add in the fact we can get another top prospect at #20 with the trade? I like it.

Of course the big difference is the money that we would have to pay Wilkerson and I understand the risk involved in giving out big money to any player, but he is still young and is well on track to be back for TC and Pre-Season.
[ Edited by Kalen49ers on Apr 20, 2016 at 1:11 AM ]
So we sacrifice darn near our whole draft for all guys who play in the defensive front? We have to many needs to spend so much resource in one spot.
Share 49ersWebzone