LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

Perhaps we may trade down?

Tomsula has to win the last game he will ever coach in the NFL, in overtime no less, to take the team out of the top 5 on draft day. I'm surprised he wasn't carried off the field on the players shoulders. Moving up two spots would've made a world of difference.
I hope he trades down if tunsil and Buckner are gone. Tennessee would make a world of sense...
  • crew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I hope he trades down if tunsil and Buckner are gone. Tennessee would make a world of sense...

Let me amend that to if Jack and Buckner are gone. If Tunsil is still there at #7, Titans are calling Niners. Even if Tunsil is not there, Titans may be calling anyway fro get Stanley, who is clearly the 2nd highest rated OT in this draft
Originally posted by crew:
Let me amend that to if Jack and Buckner are gone. If Tunsil is still there at #7, Titans are calling Niners. Even if Tunsil is not there, Titans may be calling anyway fro get Stanley, who is clearly the 2nd highest rated OT in this draft

IMO, the true blue chip prospects are the 2 QBS, buckner and tunsil. I am concern with Jack's injury and Stanley is a good prospect, but not elite. I would like to get him in the teens but that ain't happening.

The 49ers need alot of picks (and hit on them) in order for them to be competitive again
Lol why is this a rumor thread?
  • thl408
Originally posted by valrod33:
Lol why is this a rumor thread?

No idea and would like to know, too.
Share 49ersWebzone