LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Jerseys Officially Last Mock (bc of trade)

This latest version is prolly one of the best mocks I've seen thus far.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Great draft. Only problem I have is your depth chart. Gabbert will start. He already has the players. He can run, can make quick decisions, and can can throw with touch. Last 2 things keep cannot do
Excellent but I like Charone Peake. The kid from Samford could be a steal
Nice mock Jersey. but I don't thing the York's shell out that kind of money for Wilkerson. They would rather spend it on a summer home or precious metals.
Originally posted by 21SandersMoss84:
This latest version is prolly one of the best mocks I've seen thus far.

Thanks it would be a perfect draft..Baalke would win the offseason if it happened lol
Originally posted by fan49:
Great draft. Only problem I have is your depth chart. Gabbert will start. He already has the players. He can run, can make quick decisions, and can can throw with touch. Last 2 things keep cannot do

If Kap is on this team still I can't see him not starting just to see what he can do in Kellys O..he will get the 1st chance to succeed b4 Gab..
Originally posted by filthyrich49er:
Excellent but I like Charone Peake. The kid from Samford could be a steal

I also like Peake but not more then Caroo..I agree Bradberry has the height and good speed..would be great to have him and DJ as future starters..both tall and athletic..
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Nice mock Jersey. but I don't thing the York's shell out that kind of money for Wilkerson. They would rather spend it on a summer home or precious metals.

Lol that could very well be true..but the thing is I'd really hope they would realize Wilkerson is worth every penny..26 yrs old getting better..would help AA your 1st rd pick last year and be a leader..I feel like they have to make a move like this just to show they are trying to get where this team should be..
Very nice.
Realistic too! 👍
My nephew plays for Rutgers so I've seen all their games and Caroo is going to be an absolute stud imo.
Originally posted by BigBug415:
Very nice.
Realistic too! 👍
My nephew plays for Rutgers so I've seen all their games and Caroo is going to be an absolute stud imo.

Thanks man...that's cool that your nephew plays for Rutgers..my little brother just choe Rutgers over Temple so I'll be way more into all Rutgers sports lol you should tell your nephew we all need some tickets 😉

I'd cream my pants HORD if this were to happen
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Very nice.
Realistic too! 👍

Thanks man...that's cool that your nephew plays for Rutgers..my little brother just choe Rutgers over Temple so I'll be way more into all Rutgers sports lol you should tell your nephew we all need some tickets 😉

Right on! 👍
I'm going to a couple games this year and watch him ball!! 😎
I think your brother made a good choice, Coach Ash is gonna turn that program around.

What position does your brother play?
[ Edited by BigBug415 on Apr 15, 2016 at 9:27 PM ]
Hands down my favorite mock that I've seen so far. Would love this scenario and believe it would result in the fastest way to a successful rebuild.

Nice work
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Very nice.
Realistic too! 👍

Right on! 👍
I'm going to a couple games this year and watch him ball!! 😎
I think your brother made a good choice, Coach Ash is gonna turn that program around.

What position does your brother play?

no no my brother doesn't play football..hes going to Rutgers for Sports Marketing and Management..i just know he bought a new Rutgers football t-shirt and Hat and is getting ready for college life lol..
Originally posted by 52isabeast:
Hands down my favorite mock that I've seen so far. Would love this scenario and believe it would result in the fastest way to a successful rebuild.

Nice work

thanks a lot man..it would be great..
Share 49ersWebzone