There are 154 users in the forums

Jerseys Officially Last Mock (bc of trade)

there is going to be 2 trades in my last mock which were tough to do bc I didn't want to move from 7 but I think its worth it..

Trade 1-pick 7 taded to the Titans for their 15th and a 2nd round pick ( they move up for Stanley)Buckner is there but we traded for Wilkerson

Trade 2- pick 37 and a 5ththis and next yr to the Jets for Muhammed Wilkerson (signs a 6 year $110 million deal)

Round 1-OLB out of Easter Kentucky Noah Spence- it was between him and Treadwell but I'm taking the best pass rusher in the draft..

Round 2-OG out of Stanford Joshua Garnett-starter day 1 who wants to be a 49er..big smart kid who will easily transition to Kellys scheme

Round 3-WR out of Rutgers Leonte Caroo-very good speed great hands good size..could be a steal and putup big numbers in Kellys scheme

Round 4-QB out of Miss State Dak Prescott-my 2nd fav QB in this draft..played and showed up against the toughest competition every week for 4 yrs..athletic strong great arm

Round 4-ILB out of Arizona Scooby Wright-before his injury I thought he was a top 15 pick..doesn't miss tackles ever

Round 5-RB out of San Joe State Tyler Ervin-very fast kid with great vision..will win the return spots and eventually be Hydes back up

Round 5-DT out of Clemson DJ Reader-great depth

Round 6-CB out of Samford James Bradberry-Tall and good speed..fits the description of a Baalke and Kelly CB

Round 6-OT out of Oregon Tyler Johnstone-great depth-familiar with Kellys scheme

Round 6-S out of The U Deon Bush-was surprised cbs has him so low but he didn't improve his stock at all at the combine..but he was around the ball every play..good depth

Round 6-WR out of Auburn Shaq Williams-he said it himself 1st round talent 6th round attitude..

to me if this was our draft its a winner..i think I covered almost all needs while trading for a top 3 DE..

not a 53

Kap-Gab-Prescott
Hyde-Davis-Ervin-Draughn
Miller
Celek-Mcdonald-Bell-Anderson
Smith-Patton-Caroo-Smelter-Rogers-Ellinton-White-Williams
Staley-Johnstone
Beadles-Tiller
Kilgore-
Garnett-Thomas-Devey
Davis? Brown

Wilkerson-Dial
Williams-Dorsey-Purcell-Reader
AA-TJE-
Lynch-Harold
Bow-Wilhoite
Wright-Hodges
Spence-Brooks-Tank
Brock-DJ-Ward-Acker-Reaser-Bradberry
Reid-Bush
Tartt-Bethea

Just have to say this front 7 would be amazing to watch grow and dominate..thanks and opinions please..
Love it! Great mock! Only player I don't like is Caroo. But I would love this draft and wouldn't complain at all
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Love it! Great mock! Only player I don't like is Caroo. But I would love this draft and wouldn't complain at all

thanks..Ive been watching a lot of Caroo and he just looks smooth doing everything..funny thing is ive never seen him playing live and Rutgers is 20 minutes away from where I live..
Originally posted by jersey49er:
thanks..Ive been watching a lot of Caroo and he just looks smooth doing everything..funny thing is ive never seen him playing live and Rutgers is 20 minutes away from where I live..

His game just reminds me of Quinton Patton which isn't a bad thing at all.

How could you not love carroo? Dude is a steal in the 4th

No no his golden Tate 2.0 he doesn't drop balls is a beast blocking isn't afraid to make catches in the middle of the field.
Haha dream mock

not a bad comparison..QP was mishandled like ever young WR..plus his stupid penalties..he might go crazy in Kellys scheme this year..
Originally posted by NYniner85:

that's why I took him in the 3rd..i don't think hes making it out of the 3rd..
Haha dream mock

would be perfect right lol hey trade for Wilk and draft an impact player in the 1st and its great to me already.

Would truly make my day.

I've commented before on trading Kap for Wilkerson.

Either way, we'd get a true impact player.

VERY good draft.

I really think we'll go for Prescott too.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Would truly make my day.

I've commented before on trading Kap for Wilkerson.

Either way, we'd get a true impact player.

VERY good draft.

I really think we'll go for Prescott too.

thanks and I agree Baalke has to make a push for Wilkerson..if its true he would enjoy playing in SF..getting him will change the feeling of this organization..and as for Prescott hes definitely my 2nd fav QB n this draft and I think hes a great fit for Kellys Scheme..
[ Edited by jersey49er on Apr 15, 2016 at 5:44 PM ]

that's why I took him in the 3rd..i don't think hes making it out of the 3rd..

Oops thought it was the 4th
Fantastic!
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Fantastic!

Thanks👍🏻
Share 49ersWebzone