LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

Post LA Rams trade mock draft

Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
I think this goes to show we have more talent than what is led on. This was a solid draft from top to bottom yet we only come away with 2 starters

I really think if Trent/Chip can kill this draft, we are a lot closer to competing again. I'm sticking to my 2017 prediction of us starting our run again and it starts this year with a draft like this!

We're a talented team but very young and poorly coached last season. This will change.
Deion Jones, LSU 6'1, 222-This pick, I wonder because as you stated experience. The other being his size. Always worried about getting another Borland.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
I think this goes to show we have more talent than what is led on. This was a solid draft from top to bottom yet we only come away with 2 starters

I really think if Trent/Chip can kill this draft, we are a lot closer to competing again. I'm sticking to my 2017 prediction of us starting our run again and it starts this year with a draft like this!

We're a talented team but very young and poorly coached last season. This will change.

Agreed
I like your draft. I like it DL, OL and MLB all good player that are needs for the team. first 3 picks could start at some point in year one. I think if there going to trade Kaepernick and wait to draft a QB late like Hogan , I think they should draft 2 QB in this years draft class. someone ells late as well. Hogan and ??? Brandon Allen,Cody Kessler, Vernon Adams, Brandon Doughty ?????
Originally posted by WildBill:
Deion Jones, LSU 6'1, 222-This pick, I wonder because as you stated experience. The other being his size. Always worried about getting another Borland.

Borland wasn't tall but he was much heavier at closer to 250 lbs. Deion Jones is athletic and would be a much better fit as a WLB in a 4-3 defense with his size and speed combo.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Love it minus the QB I'd rather go Dak in the 3rd vs a COP RB and then grab a RB with that 5th....would have liked a OT thrown in there in the middle rounds too.

Gabbert, Thad Lewis and Hogan. Yikes! That would be atrocious. If Kaep goes, a 2 QB is a must. Lynch in the late first or early 2nd or Dak in the 3rd and then a Kevin Hogan,Brandon Allen, Vernon Adams, or Jeff Driskel late.
Share 49ersWebzone