LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Post trade mock perfect scenario

We deal Kap to to Denver for round 3/P94
During the draft Tunsil falls to pick 7 Jack, Buckner, Ramsey, Bosa and both QBs are gone. Tennesee knowing they can get the player they wanted all along at a much cheaper price over pays us for the Pick we give them R1/P7 and R5/P145 for R1/P15, R2/P45 and R3/P76.
Balke trades down once more with Houston who moves up to grab the player they covey most Corey Coleman to give thei new QB the best chance to succeed. R1/P15 and R6/P178 for R1/P22, R3/P85 and R4/P119.

R1/P22 Noah Spence OLB one of the best pass rushers in the draft.

R2/P37 Vernon Butler DT our future NT

R2/P45 Jason Spriggs OT addresses or RT spot Brown works as the swing tackle.

R3/P68 Joshua Garnett OG address our RG spot

R3/P76 Adolphus Washington DE this improves both of our lines. And replaces free agent pickups with quality draft picks. Washington will force his way into the rotation.

R3/P85 Jaylon Smith ILB this position could change after the news come out about his knee. He's at the combine getting checked out and he's been doing leg lifts for months. He's worth the wait. If he gets healthy he's better than Mack.

R3/P94 Dak Prescott QB he might be gone if he is we take Jones.

R4/P105 Austin Hooper TE nice all around TE

R4/P119 Alex Collins RB said SEC RB

R5/P142 James Bradberry CB big physical CB from Samford,

R5/P174 Kiyarris Garrett WR

R6/P207 traded for 2017 5th round pick

R6/P211 Max Tuerk OC

R6/P213 Derunnya Wilson WR
That's probably your best mock yet IMO.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:

I agree. I like the concentration on the lines. We will dominate the lines on both sides of the ball.

Seriously though, what number is this for you Buckeye? haha
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Originally posted by GorefullBore:

I agree. I like the concentration on the lines. We will dominate the lines on both sides of the ball.

Seriously though, what number is this for you Buckeye? haha

Good call!

Build the trenches first.

It will help protect our QB and at the same time help us get after the other guy's QB making our secondary better in the process.
I think Butler would play DE and prob be gone by the 25th pick..I also think Garnett will be gone in the top 40 picks possible 1st rd..and Keyarris Garrett wont make it out of the 4th..and getting better only 1 buckeye lol..and prob my fav out of them..
Share 49ersWebzone