There are 329 users in the forums

Which draft and trade scenerio is best and which would you most like..?

Which draft and trade scenerio is best and which would you most like..?

Obviously I feel like any of those scenarios are a huge a plus and will help the team..if any1 has another player to trade back into the 1st for please tell..also I feel like all are a big possibility considering we need impact players and have the picks to do so..thanks
Only one to vote... YEAH!
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Only one to vote... YEAH!

i just created it and forgot to vote so I'm the 2nd to vote..lol
Buckner and Spence
Guess I won't vote if the only option is to stay at 7 and trade back into the first round. There are plenty of players I'd be happy with who could easily fall to our 2nd round pick. I'd much rather move up in the first round targeting Goff/Wentz and stay put in the 2nd round, using our 3rd round pick to move up.
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
Guess I won't vote if the only option is to stay at 7 and trade back into the first round. There are plenty of players I'd be happy with who could easily fall to our 2nd round pick. I'd much rather move up in the first round targeting Goff/Wentz and stay put in the 2nd round, using our 3rd round pick to move up.

yeah i didn't want to put so many options to vote which is why i asked if any1 had a different way of thinking and trading please tell..i agree a lot of great prospects could fall..the problem with moving up say within the top 4 picks from 7 i think it would cost more then our 3rd
Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Buckner and Spence

Absolutely
Even though I'm not sure a MLB is worth a #7 pick I'd take Jack and Butler all day any day ...
Originally posted by tatdwolf49:
Even though I'm not sure a MLB is worth a #7 pick I'd take Jack and Butler all day any day ...

Was my choice too..I just think the front 7 will be so much better with both..not to mention obviously the better the front 7 the better the secondary..
Trade up to the #2 pick by trading Kaep to to the brownies. I know they have RGIII but they would be better with Kap and they know it.

Originally posted by tatdwolf49:

That would be incredible!
Share 49ersWebzone