LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

(FIXED) Last Mocks...yes plural.. 2 of them..if and if not...

Originally posted by jersey49er:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
draft #2 is bad ass ....but don't we have two 4th rounders and three 5th rounders?? ...curious to see what other studs you would have added to your mock, but dude, good work ...Trent should hire you as an advisor

Lol thanks..I have to check to see if I got the draft picks screwed up..I do kno 1 of our 5th rd pick I traded with our 3rd to move up in the late 2nd..

another 2nd would be a real score
Originally posted by cciowa:
draft #2 is bad ass ....but don't we have two 4th rounders and three 5th rounders?? ...curious to see what other studs you would have added to your mock, but dude, good work ...Trent should hire you as an advisor nah

maybe he is trent?

nah man if I was Trent I would've never fought with a man (Harbaugh) who brought back the winning ways to this franchise and never sided with punk ass Jed York lol
Originally posted by crew:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Nice work either way. Don't think Ervin makes it to the 5th round, but Daniel Lasco from Cal would be a good alternative at that point. Good values all the way through.

Agree, would be fine with either Ervin or Lasco. Like all the picks in the 2nd draft, Prescott probably goes RD3.

CBS has Prescott going in the 4-5th rd but I agree with you..seems like he will be gone by the 4th..

He'll be gone in the 2nd.

Think Russell Wilson - not same players BUT same situation in the draft..
Originally posted by cciowa:
draft #2 is bad ass ....but don't we have two 4th rounders and three 5th rounders?? ...curious to see what other studs you would have added to your mock, but dude, good work ...Trent should hire you as an advisor nah

maybe he is trent?

nah man if I was Trent I would've never fought with a man (Harbaugh) who brought back the winning ways to this franchise and never sided with punk ass Jed York lol

real talk
draft #2 is bad ass ....but don't we have two 4th rounders and three 5th rounders?? ...curious to see what other studs you would have added to your mock, but dude, good work ...Trent should hire you as an advisor

Lol thanks..I have to check to see if I got the draft picks screwed up..I do kno 1 of our 5th rd pick I traded with our 3rd to move up in the late 2nd..

another 2nd would be a real score

yeah I forgot our comp pick in the 4th..good catch..about to fix it..
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Nice work either way. Don't think Ervin makes it to the 5th round, but Daniel Lasco from Cal would be a good alternative at that point. Good values all the way through.

Agree, would be fine with either Ervin or Lasco. Like all the picks in the 2nd draft, Prescott probably goes RD3.

CBS has Prescott going in the 4-5th rd but I agree with you..seems like he will be gone by the 4th..

yeah me too..maybe his screw up drops him but idk..we shall see soon enough..

Jeff Driskell out of Louisiana Tech could possibly have success in Chip's offense too , he lit it up last season, 4033 yards passing and 27 TD passes ...nothing to sneeze at , but Prescott would be a solid draft pick for us
It's no. 2...and it's not even close. The combo of Jack and Butler would be outstanding...I'd still like to have Buckner to bookend w/Armstead, though. Two huge Kelly guys, that'd be hard to beat. Whether they go after Jack or Buckner, Baalke may have to trade up a spot or two to get either of 'em. Overall, I like your 2nd mock a lot.

Jeff Driskell out of Louisiana Tech could possibly have success in Chip's offense too , he lit it up last season, 4033 yards passing and 27 TD passes ...nothing to sneeze at , but Prescott would be a solid draft pick for us

I honestly think if Driskel played 4 years at Louisiana Tech instead of playing at Florida he would be a 2nd round pick..plus his injury while at Florida pushed him back..Florida isn't really a NFL QB factory..
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
It's no. 2...and it's not even close. The combo of Jack and Butler would be outstanding...I'd still like to have Buckner to bookend w/Armstead, though. Two huge Kelly guys, that'd be hard to beat. Whether they go after Jack or Buckner, Baalke may have to trade up a spot or two to get either of 'em. Overall, I like your 2nd mock a lot.

thanks..id say from all the responses mock 2 is the winner lol but I think either 1 of Jack or Buckner is win..i just think Buckner will go before Jack..but I wouldn't complain at all if the 2 future DEs were Armstead and Buckner..lol would be fun to see for us but scary for the opposing QB..
[ Edited by jersey49er on Apr 13, 2016 at 11:31 AM ]

I think there is a better chance that Jack will be gone before we pick than Goff, but I too like the overall #2 draft better. I say scrap draft #1 and use #2 as the template, replace Jack with Goff in the 1st and Dak with Scooby in the 4th unless J. Smith some how falls to here. Everything else stays the same for #2. You fill all the same positions as your second draft, but have a contingency plan for if (when) Jack gets drafted before #7.
Originally posted by Southpaw79:
I think there is a better chance that Jack will be gone before we pick than Goff, but I too like the overall #2 draft better. I say scrap draft #1 and use #2 as the template, replace Jack with Goff in the 1st and Dak with Scooby in the 4th unless J. Smith some how falls to here. Everything else stays the same for #2. You fill all the same positions as your second draft, but have a contingency plan for if (when) Jack gets drafted before #7.

that's true..those 2 picks on each mock are almost the only thing different..as for Jaylon Smith..i would most definitely spend a 3rd or 4th quickly on him if he has no long term nerve issues..meaning let him redshirt a yr then be ready next year..before his injury he was my main guy..my fav and I think best player in the draft..
Share 49ersWebzone