LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

(FIXED) Last Mocks...yes plural.. 2 of them..if and if not...

Originally posted by jersey49er:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Your second draft is ridiculously good.

Thanks yeah when I was finished I said the 2nd was my fav and better too

Assuming a franchise qb is not on the board. This is a qb driven league, without a franchise qb we can go 7-9 or8-8 forever
Like both I think there are more impact players in the 2nd mock even though Goff is the big fish in the first (and we'd all love him at 7)

would have liked RB a little earlier in the 1st mock, also I'm not really a big fan of Charone Peake...you know me I'd rather have someone like Carroo or Garrett if we are going for a mid round WR.
draft #2 is bad ass ....but don't we have two 4th rounders and three 5th rounders?? ...curious to see what other studs you would have added to your mock, but dude, good work ...Trent should hire you as an advisor
[ Edited by NeeJ49er on Apr 13, 2016 at 7:10 AM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Like both I think there are more impact players in the 2nd mock even though Goff is the big fish in the first (and we'd all love him at 7)

would have liked RB a little earlier in the 1st mock, also I'm not really a big fan of Charone Peake...you know me I'd rather have someone like Carroo or Garrett if we are going for a mid round WR.

Speak for yourself on the whole love of Goff. agree on Peake weak hands I would take Garrett in the 2nd cause I think he is special.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Speak for yourself on the whole love of Goff. agree on Peake weak hands I would take Garrett in the 2nd cause I think he is special.

lol fair enough ...I think he and Wentz are solid QBs with bright futures in the league. I don't think they are day one starters, but I'd be more than happy to grab one of them...got to look at our long-term options at QB and currently we have really no one signed past this season (Kap's not playing after this season for almost $20 million in guaranteed cash).

No sense taking Garrett in the 2nd when he'll be around in the later 3rd early 4th
lol fair enough ...I think he and Wentz are solid QBs with bright futures in the league. I don't think they are day one starters, but I'd be more than happy to grab one of them...got to look at our long-term options at QB and currently we have really no one signed past this season (Kap's not playing after this season for almost $20 million in guaranteed cash).

No sense taking Garrett in the 2nd when he'll be around in the later 3rd early 4th

In a perfect world yeah but say the steelers at the end of the second decide they need to get a target to replace Bryant and the Steelers are the best team at developing project WRs. I don't expect Garrett to be in SF I want him to be but Baalke doesn't draft speed and size WRs.
I like both very much but I like #2 the most.
In a perfect world yeah but say the steelers at the end of the second decide they need to get a target to replace Bryant and the Steelers are the best team at developing project WRs. I don't expect Garrett to be in SF I want him to be but Baalke doesn't draft speed and size WRs.

If they are so good at developing WRs why draft one in the 2nd?? They found brown in the 6th, plus they just drafted Sammy Coates and signed green as the new TE.

Smelter reported he could run a 4.4 (before injury) and is 6-2 225 with 11 ich hands plus they brought in Eric Davis who not small at all.

I like Garrett but he's not even close to the 37th best player in the draft let alone the best WR on the board at that spot.

Thanks and I agree the 2nd stands out..I was a little stuck in the 5th with a WR to take bc the 2 you mentioned would be gone..
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
draft #2 is bad ass ....but don't we have two 4th rounders and three 5th rounders?? ...curious to see what other studs you would have added to your mock, but dude, good work ...Trent should hire you as an advisor

Lol thanks..I have to check to see if I got the draft picks screwed up..I do kno 1 of our 5th rd pick I traded with our 3rd to move up in the late 2nd..

Originally posted by stonecold590:
I like both very much but I like #2 the most.

Thanks

If they are so good at developing WRs why draft one in the 2nd?? They found brown in the 6th, plus they just drafted Sammy Coates and signed green as the new TE.

Smelter reported he could run a 4.4 (before injury) and is 6-2 225 with 11 ich hands plus they brought in Eric Davis who not small at all.

I like Garrett but he's not even close to the 37th best player in the draft let alone the best WR on the board at that spot.

Yeah I don't see Garrett being drafted until the 3rd but latest 4th..tho I do like him a lot..I also agree with you about Smelter..he's being overlooked..he has the size speed hands and is physical..a typical Georgia tech WR product..I think he is going to surprise a lot..
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i do not know nothing about college football but i love your second draft. you addressed our glaring needs. since everyone before me has high words of praise for the guys you chose and said posters are MUCH MUCH smarter than me about the players. I am all in!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

maybe he is trent?
Originally posted by cciowa:

maybe he is trent?

Share 49ersWebzone