LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 376 users in the forums

(FIXED) Last Mocks...yes plural.. 2 of them..if and if not...

Yes this is 2 mocks..if and if not..both have 1 trade..Both are 49ers 3rd and 5th round picks for a late 2nd-no Kap trade for either..

1st Mock..which is if Goff happens to fall in our laps..

Round 1- QB out of Cal Jared Goff- has everything you want in a QB and seems like a perfect fit in Kellys O..I don't see how hes not the pick if hes there at 7..

Round 2-OG out of Stanford Joshua Garnett-I think hes a starter day 1..

Round 2-DT out of Miss State Chris Jones- kid is huge athletic and young..rotation at DE...hopefully future starter..

Round 4-OLB out of Georgia Jordan Jenkins-always showed up and great motor Floyd was the star who made spectacular eye opening plays at times while Jenkins was consistent every down..

Round 4-WR out of Tulsa Kayarris Garrett-showed speed and has the size..tought to say if hes here bc hes in the rise

Round 5-ILB out of Arizona Scooby Wright-might go before this pick but if hes around hes the pick..CBS has him a 4th rd pick..

Round 5-..CB out of Samford James Bradberry-tall and good speed..fits CBs Kelly likes..Tartts buddy too and Baalke likes friends on the team..Tartt and Ward lifetime friends

Round 6-DT out of Clemson DJ Reader-Great depth huge kid who played great on a great d-line

Round 6-S out of William and Marry Deandre Houston-Carson-had a very impressive combine..good depth and ST player..

Round 6-OT out of Oregon Tyler Johnstone-depth familiar with Kellys scheme

Round 6-RB/WR out of Texas Tech Jakeem Grant- competition for return spot and possible Sproles type..

Mock 2..if Goff is not available

Round 1-ILB out of UCLA Myles Jack- him and Bow create the best ILB duo in the league..its a perfect match..Bowman doing the dirty work and Myles in coverage..

Round 2-DT out of Louisiana Tech Vernon Butler-this kid is a monster and starter day 1..a future of him and Armstead at each DE would be amazing..with the 1st 2 pick 49ers front 7 just got way better..

Round 2-OG out of Arizona State Christian Westerman-im perfectly fine with either Garnett or Westerman..I think Garnett is taken before Westerman..both will be starters day 1

Round 4-QB out of Miss State Dak Prescott-prob my 2nd fav QB in this draft..athletic strong arm good size..started and held his own in the toughest conference in college football..CBS has him 4-5 round pick but idk

Round 4-WR out of Tulsa Keyarris Garrett-same as other mock..

Round 5-RB out of San Jose State Tyler Ervin-this kid is explosive and had Adrian Peterson type of 1 cut and go( NOT SAYING HE WILL BE ANYWHERE CLOSE TO AS GOOD AS PETERSON LOL EASY ) he will eventually be Hydes back up..

Round 5-CB out of Samford James Bradberry-same as other mock..

Round 6-DT out of Clemson DJ Reader-same pick as other mock

Round 6-S out of William and Mary DeAndre Houston-Carson-same as other mock

Round 6-OT out of Oregon Tyler Johnstone-same as other mock

Round 6-OLB out of Florida Alex Mccalister-kid is long but skinny..knows how to get to the QB..good prospect who is very raw and young..

thanks and opinions please..
[ Edited by jersey49er on Apr 13, 2016 at 11:16 AM ]
Your second draft is ridiculously good.
I would prefer draft 2. Both are pretty good.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Your second draft is ridiculously good.

Thanks yeah when I was finished I said the 2nd was my fav and better too
Originally posted by SFBuckeye:
I would prefer draft 2. Both are pretty good.

Me too..thanks..
I would rate your drafts as good and better.
Both are solid. Good job.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I would rate your drafts as good and better.

Thanks 👍🏻
Originally posted by Heroism:

Thanks only thing I was about to change was taking a WR earlier in both..
Originally posted by jersey49er:

Not too much need to bc chip can actually develop offense and wrs and give them a chance to catch more than 1 ball per year.

Nice work either way. Don't think Ervin makes it to the 5th round, but Daniel Lasco from Cal would be a good alternative at that point. Good values all the way through.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by jersey49er:

Not too much need to bc chip can actually develop offense and wrs and give them a chance to catch more than 1 ball per year.

Very true..good point..
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Nice work either way. Don't think Ervin makes it to the 5th round, but Daniel Lasco from Cal would be a good alternative at that point. Good values all the way through.

Thanks a lot..I agree Lasco is a good alternate..he also is a playmaker with great speed..I think he and Ervin both ran in the 4.4s..
  • crew
  • Veteran

Agree, would be fine with either Ervin or Lasco. Like all the picks in the 2nd draft, Prescott probably goes RD3.
Originally posted by crew:

Agree, would be fine with either Ervin or Lasco. Like all the picks in the 2nd draft, Prescott probably goes RD3.

CBS has Prescott going in the 4-5th rd but I agree with you..seems like he will be gone by the 4th..
Share 49ersWebzone