There are 203 users in the forums

1 LAST MOCK

• fan49
  • Veteran
No trades, I have seen a lot of changes lately on so called experts mocks. I bought a lot into the trenches too. You win in the trenches.

1. Miles Jack A lot of talk now that both qb's are taken before us. Possible rams trade, and we know tunsel, ramsey, will be taken. SO that leaves bosa and jack.And im starting to see mocks on espn and nfl network having him last until 7. I Know in this scenario he is bpa, shoot hes probably bpa at 3 and 4. NO DESCRIPTION NEEDED!

2.Kevin Dodd - OLB. I think he slip a couple of spots and falls to us. Again no description necessary.

3. Nick Martin - C Zach Martins brother, enough said, no matter what will be a solid interior guy for 10 years. I like garnett here but I think he goes befor our pick at 68. hes ranked 60 on cbs big board. Can go to guard or center.

4.a KEYARRIS GARRETT - WR I think he is a big sleeper here. Perfect compliment to Smith.

He is big and fast.Boasts an imposing frame with broad shoulders, a tapered middle and long limbs. For a receiver of his size, Garrett shows impressive initial quickness off the snap, rolling off the line and generating good speed as a classic deep threat. He uses his long strides well to separate vertically in his routes with the long arms to attack the ball at its highest point. Garrett is a physical mismatch over most cornerbacks, simply using his height and body control to "post-up" opponents.

4b. DAK PRESCOTT - QB - DONT SLEEP ON DAK! Work in progress as a passer but has a live arm and good field vision. His footwork is inconsistent and he loses accuracy when his feet are not set. Sits for a few years and gets comfy.

Displays an ability to use his eyes and hold defenders and has a quick memory to move on from mistakes (kaep could never do this) and not let the negative plays linger. Overall, he has a much more natural feel in the passing game than in 2013 and appears in complete control of that offense. When he does step into his throws, Prescott can deliver strikes. He's a very dangerous runner, combining aggression, agility and the power to break arm tackles.

5.a Tyler Ervin - RB Just what chip kelly needs.

5.b HASSAN RIDGEWAY - DT Still one of my sleepers. Ridgeway has an impressive skill-set due to his power, athleticism and instincts, detaching himself from blocks and quickly finding the ball. He stays off the ground and isn't easily moved, keeping interior linemen busy and clogging up the middle, but still needs technique work. Although he moves well for his size and plays with purpose

5c. WILLIE HENRY - DT When he uses the proper technique and stays low he always has the lineman on skates. consistency is key.

6.a Brandon Shell - OT Its in his blood lol. Competition, If an offensive lineman with the last name Shell rings a bell, Brandon's great uncle is Pro Football Hall of Fame member and former NFL head coach Art Shell.

6.b KEVIN PETERSON - cb competition

6.c REES ODHIAMBO - OG Rated 6th round pick due to broken ankle. Should be 3rd or 4th. Odhiambo (pronounced AH-dee-AHM-bo) is a legitimate NFL athlete, however, so if the broken ankle which cut short his final season on the blue turf is cleared, he could generate middle round consideration.

6d. KEVIN HOGAN, QB JUST CAUSE!!
[ Edited by fan49 on Apr 12, 2016 at 3:27 PM ]
I am down with this.
Nice mock....I'm guessing your pushing Kilgore out to RG?

IMO I'd rather go calhoun over Dodd, the fact that he's gonna be 24, only has one year of production ( while shaq was getting doubled constantly), and his almost 280 lbs scares me....I mean you want Dodd as a OLB right?
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Nice mock....I'm guessing your pushing Kilgore out to RG?

IMO I'd rather go calhoun over Dodd, the fact that he's gonna be 24, only has one year of production ( while shaq was getting doubled constantly), and his almost 280 lbs scares me....I mean you want Dodd as a OLB right?

Yes I believe he should stand up martin and kilgore can compete for both spots. best fit
[ Edited by fan49 on Apr 12, 2016 at 3:03 PM ]
I'm feeling the Zak attack.
Share 49ersWebzone