There are 245 users in the forums

Who Do You Want??

Who Do You Want??

Originally posted by Since07:
Damn way lopsided on Goff. What would you guys think if we got Wentz?

Wentz is the top choice who could realistically be there for me. Ramsey and Tunsil won't make it to 7. I'd actually prefer Wentz to Goff for the 49ers because I think he has more potential. Goff is more ready to play immediately but we're at least 2-3 years from being competitive again so we have plenty of time to let a rookie QB develop.

1. Ramsey
2. Tunsil
3. Wentz
4. Goff
5. Jack
6. Buckner
7. Trade the pick
Originally posted by Since07:
Damn way lopsided on Goff. What would you guys think if we got Wentz?

I think players like Buckner or Jack are better overall better players than Goff but Goff's position and need move him up ( he's a good player in his own right) he's my #1 QB for sure.

I'll be happy with any of these four

Goff
Wentz
Bucker
Jack

One of those 4 should be there IMO
Originally posted by lamontb:
Myles Jack or DeForest Buckner

I would be satisfied with either one of these guys ...or one of the 2 big time QB's if they are still available at #7 ?
My pick will differ from most here because I am not a fan.

I think the team should move down because they need so much talent, I select Jack Conklin
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I think players like Buckner or Jack are better overall better players than Goff but Goff's position and need move him up ( he's a good player in his own right) he's my #1 QB for sure.

Goff
Wentz
Bucker
Jack

These are good choices...we're gonna get a good player!
Originally posted by TexasDuck:

I think the team should move down because they need so much talent, I select Jack Conklin

I think what this team needs is potential star players not a guy who projects out to be a solid-good right tackle.

If not a QB then guys like Buckner or Jack with All Pro upside.

If the 49ers traded down for Conklin of all players, you'd have far more people on the Baalke Needs to be Fired bandwagon.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Apr 7, 2016 at 6:44 AM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I think what this team needs is potential star players not a guy who projects out to be a solid-good right tackle.

If not a QB then guys like Buckner or Jack with All Pro upside.

yup we've been moving down and grabbing up developmental picks for a couple seasons (we have a s**t ton of young players). We need impact players, We are in a spot to get one you go BPA at 7 IMO.
Originally posted by Murphys1:

Goff
Wentz
Bucker
Jack

These are good choices...we're gonna get a good player!

unless there's a ton of movement ahead of us we should be getting a impact player regardless. The big "what if" is if Baalke/Chip really really love one guy and want to get him.
Myles Jack. Paired with Navarro Bowman?! Oh. My. Goodness. Pro Bowl defense back again.
Originally posted by adrenaline:
Myles Jack. Paired with Navarro Bowman?! Oh. My. Goodness. Pro Bowl defense back again.

Defensively, Jack or Buckner would be amazing. On offense, Goff and Wentz(in that order) would be great as well. One of those 4 would make me happy on draft day

Originally posted by saniner:

Defensively, Jack or Buckner would be amazing. On offense, Goff and Wentz(in that order) would be great as well. One of those 4 would make me happy on draft day

The great thing about staying at 7, which I think would be a mistake, is that you are guaranteed to get a player who should come in and contribute now at a position of need.

Wentz, Goff, Buckner, Bosa, Ramsay, Jack, Tunsil. While some of those guys wouldn't be as high on my wishlist if I were a 49er fan, they would all make be great additions. On paper, anyway
Originally posted by saniner:

The great thing about staying at 7, which I think would be a mistake, is that you are guaranteed to get a player who should come in and contribute now at a position of need.

Wentz, Goff, Buckner, Bosa, Ramsay, Jack, Tunsil. While some of those guys wouldn't be as high on my wishlist if I were a 49er fan, they would all make be great additions. On paper, anyway

You got to look at the players on SF a a whole though...they've drafted 32 players in 3 years lol. Not a lot of them have seen a ton of snaps, no more moving down we need impact players now.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Apr 7, 2016 at 9:14 AM ]
Be ready to settle for Goff at #7 when Wentz is snatched up at #2.
You got to look at the players on SF a a whole though...they've drafted 32 players in 3 years lol. Not a lot of them have seen a ton of snaps, no more moving down we need impact players now.

We have the ammo...
Originally posted by adrenaline:

We have the ammo...

Yup I'd rather come out of this draft with 5 real impact players then draft 12+ developmental players.
Share 49ersWebzone