LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

HUNTER IS THE HUNTED

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Will you guys be okay if Baalke drafts this kid in the 2nd round??
I would be confused. I think it makes more sense to go OL twice in rounds 1-3. It's just that we have bigger needs than TE.
Really bad TE class. No thanks
Yes in the 3rd or 4th rd, not in rd 2 though, I have him as a 3rd rounder right now, I know some think he goes 1st round, I can't see that, unless someone reaches big time. TE class is bad I agree TexasDuck, guys like OJ Howard(Alabama), Jordan Leggett(Clemson), and Bucky Hodges(VA Tech) all returned for another season, those are 1st round talents at TE IMO.
Wrong. Benji is the Hunted.
I dont think we go TE at all this year in the draft.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Yes in the 3rd or 4th rd, not in rd 2 though, I have him as a 3rd rounder right now, I know some think he goes 1st round, I can't see that, unless someone reaches big time. TE class is bad I agree TexasDuck, guys like OJ Howard(Alabama), Jordan Leggett(Clemson), and Bucky Hodges(VA Tech) all returned for another season, those are 1st round talents at TE IMO.

I actually think Austin Hooper will be the best TE from this draft. Not as tall as you'd like, but huge hands and a solid blocker
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Personally, I have Hunter going to the Cowboys... he's from Arkansas and I know Jerry is looking for someone to be there asap when Witten call it quits..
We already have TE's capable of performing in Chips system.....OLB and O line are our weakest positions and should be our top 4 picks.
Originally posted by WINiner:
I dont think we go TE at all this year in the draft.

This.

Why would we draft him? Kendall Hunter has already been in the league.
Pass....
Other needs take precedence. Good player and prospect, but not for this team right now.
Originally posted by Trath44:
Wrong. Benji is the Hunted.

Totally saw that movie in the theaters as a little kid. I was apoplectic that they would throw a wolf off a cliff in order to make a movie. My mom had to explain that it was a dummy wolf.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
Will you guys be okay if Baalke drafts this kid in the 2nd round??

I would be good with it. He is legit and could really open up the field for others. I think TE are very valuable. For years Jason Witten has consistently help the Cowboys Offense. Without Gronk NE WR core is a bust.
Share 49ersWebzone