LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

How mad will you be if...

i think if Goff is there, even with Kaep on the team, we need to take him. Its time to move on and start a new era...that all starts with a new QB
I'd be this mad --------------/
[ Edited by Mikeness68 on Apr 5, 2016 at 6:31 PM ]
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
There will be fans mad regardless what the team does.
Originally posted by FL9er:
There will be fans mad regardless what the team does.

Truth.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rascal:
If you could ask such a question, I don't think I need to tell you how mad I will be. Disregard of my personal reaction to such lame moves, the 9ers will be done for the next decade, at least 5 years until they finally fire Baalke and draft another legit franchise QB.

Originally posted by kentc1978:
i think if Goff is there, even with Kaep on the team, we need to take him. Its time to move on and start a new era...that all starts with a new QB

I look at it from outside the box. If Goff is there at 7, with teams like The Eagles, Rams, Jets and even the Broncos knowing the 49ers need a QB and didn't move to 6 to get him, means to me that maybe he's not the answer.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KRS-1:
If you could ask such a question, I don't think I need to tell you how mad I will be. Disregard of my personal reaction to such lame moves, the 9ers will be done for the next decade, at least 5 years until they finally fire Baalke and draft another legit franchise QB.

Truth hurts, mate.
Originally posted by TexasDuck:
I look at it from outside the box. If Goff is there at 7, with teams like The Eagles, Rams, Jets and even the Broncos knowing the 49ers need a QB and didn't move to 6 to get him, means to me that maybe he's not the answer.

The Broncos and Jets aren't moving up into the Top 10, that just isn't happening, the cost would be absolutely exorbitant.

The Eagles might trade up but will be hampered by their lack of a 2nd round pick.

The Rams would have to give up both their 2nd rounders to move up in front of the 49ers and teams like Baltimore and Jacksonville may not want to drop back that far if there is a player that they like.

Ultimately if the 49ers want a QB, they can kill off trade-up attempts by other teams pretty much by moving up with Jacksonville to #5.
Probably " burnt toast " mad ....

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
The Broncos and Jets aren't moving up into the Top 10, that just isn't happening, the cost would be absolutely exorbitant.

The Eagles might trade up but will be hampered by their lack of a 2nd round pick.

The Rams would have to give up both their 2nd rounders to move up in front of the 49ers and teams like Baltimore and Jacksonville may not want to drop back that far if there is a player that they like.

Ultimately if the 49ers want a QB, they can kill off trade-up attempts by other teams pretty much by moving up with Jacksonville to #5.

You have a point here. IMO there are 8 players who are top tier guys (Tunsil, Ramsey, Bosa, Elliot, Buckner, Jack, Goff, Wentz) and only 6 if you don't need a QB so the teams picking ahead of us will want to get one of those guys. They'd be willing to jockey around with picks 1-8 but I don't see them dropping down much further.

The Eagles can do a player trade or trade a combo of this year and next years picks to move up ahead of us.
You mean Stanley? Does anybody know who our starting RT is going forward...and who will take over for Staley once he retires?
[ Edited by jreff22 on Apr 8, 2016 at 5:45 AM ]
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
At 7, several guys will be there who are much better than the rookie qbs.
No way baalke drafts a qb first; just forget about it.

We'll get a talented player--maybe even a difference maker, but it won't be goff or wentz.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Truth hurts, mate.

You want the truth ? The truth is that is an opinion not a fact.
Share 49ersWebzone